chap 4

LOVE IS SWEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*sorry for all the grammar mistake*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“thank you everyone for coming” hae’s mom smile and bow slightly. Amber’s birthday party is a huge success. Everyone is happy except for a certain fish.

“hyukkie oppa lets take a picture” amber chirped cutely and dragged the blondie away.

“urgh!” another growl is heard for nth time since the three days.

The day amber backs from America exactly.

“hyukkie oppa!! Aww I miss you. Let’s play!”

“oppa can I sleep with you tonight? Hae oppa can sleep at couch. Pleaseee!”

“what did you buy for me? Can I take a look. Yeay! Teddy bear. Thanks oppa *chu*”

“I wanna eat while sitting on your lap”

So basically, amber is all over hyukkie until fishy can’t even touch him.

 

HYUKKIE’S POV

“hyukkie oppa lets take a picture” Amber said cheerfully. I smiled and followed her.

“urgh!”

I turned my head and meet with a pouting fish.

I just can show him an apologetic expression.

Sorry hae.

Well, amber is too attached at me these past days. She keep sulking while saying that she rarely been in korea that’s why she wanna be close to me.

Hmm, it’s not that I wanna complain but I miss my hae already. He can’t even give me proper hug these days. Amber keeps asking to sleep with me. Since im sleeping at hae’s home for her birthday, it’s been easier for her to sleep with me.

 

HAE’S POV

“urgh!” I groaned for the nth time this week.

My baby is getting far, far away from me because of that little creature.

How dare she take my hyukkie away.

Hmph!

I can saw hyukkie trying his best to say sorry to me.

I miss baby

I pouted and walk to mom.

“mom~ help me” I whined.

“what is it hae? Don’t show me that face. You already 21 for fish sake.” mom rolled her eyes at me, making me pouted more.

“please take amber away from my baby” I whined again. I don’t care about the face that my mom makes once I start whine again.

“seriously hae? You are not cute with that pout.”

“mommmm”

“haish! Go take your own baby. I have tons of work to do”

“hmph! meanie”

 

NOBODY POV

“oppa can you wait? I wanna go to toilet” amber said and pecked hyukkie cheek before she run to restroom.

“finally you are alone baby”

“haeeee!” hyukkie grinned widely and throw himself on the warm embrace ever.

“ah.. I miss hugging you” he hugged the latter tightly and breath in his scent, letting out a satisfied sigh.

“kissing you” hyukkie immediately circled his arm around hae’s neck to make their body closer between the kiss.

“I miss you body too” hae whispered and slowly make his way to hyukkie’s non-existed .

“nggg” hyukkie accidentally let out a sinful moan making hae groaned.

“let go of my oppaaa” amber who come from nowhere smack hae’s thigh furiously.

“ouch amber. Stop it!” hae pull away and try to protect his poor thigh.

“amber baby, stop it” hyukkie cooed.

“hae oppa try to take you away from me. I don’t want that to happen.” Amber pouted.

“but he is mine you little kid” hae fought back childishly.

“hae stop it” hyukkie glared at the big kid.

“but baby” hae whined.

“if hae oppa keep on touching hyukkie oppa, hyukkie oppa will get fat. I don’t want hyukkie oppa to be fat. Once you be fat, your body will be weaker and you will often vomit. I don’t want that to happen.” Amber yells out. Her eyes are getting teary.

“what are you talking about amber baby?” hyukkie gently lift the girl, making amber crying on his shoulder.

“appa is always touching and hugging umma, now umma is fat. She rarely has time for amber because she always sick. Its looks hurt when she vomit in the morning everyday” she cried harder. Hyukkie is still confused with what she talking about, but a laughing fish making he frowned.

“pwhahaha”

“why are you laughing hae?”

“aigoo amber baby, don’t cry neh. Don’t worry your hyukkie oppa won’t be fat. Even though I touch or hug him 24 hours in a day. Don’t worry okay” hae smiled and caressed amber’s cheek.

“are you sure hae oppa?”

“neh! Im truly am. Don’t worry okay. Now can you please let me hug my fiancé? I miss him already” hae pleaded. Hyukkie just look at him weirdly.

“neh!” amber slipped from hyukkie’s embrace and run to hae’s mom who standing not far from them.

“what was that?”

“finally! My baby is all mine!” hae said proudly and start give small kisses to hyukkie flawless cheek.

“haeee~” hyukkie whined.

“what is it baby? Im having little ceremony with your skin” hae said innocently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter