chap 14

LOVE IS SWEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“yah! Stop starring at me you freak”

“your face look like an alien. That’s why” the younger mock.

“what the fuc-“

“oh god please stop! Its been two hours. Stop it please. Baby, behave”

“he make me lost all my strawberries. I dont like him” the younger whined loudly and start to get teary.

“ oh God why i have to be in this situation” donghae rubbed his face tiredly and run after his baby.

“what have i done? Its not my fault that the strawberries have been sold to someone else” taemin asked himself.

“no one mess with hyukkie when it comes to strawberries young man. No one”

.

.

.

“baby come back here” donghae pulled hyukkie’s arm and bring him to his embrace.

“i dont like him. Why he have to stay at your house for few days? He so mean you knows” he pouted. Donghae can only chuckled at the younger claimed. Taemin will stay at his house for a few days before he moves to his rented house which is closer to their work place. Hyukjae is so NOT OKAY with the idea.

“baby listen, taemin is my junior at university so I should help him and he is older than you. Behave okay. About your strawberries, i’ll buy you some tomorrow. Dont cry please. Okay baby? I miss you so much”

Hyukkie nodded and rubbed his face on hae’s chest “i miss you too”

“let’s go home” he kissed the latter forehead.

.

.

.

On their way back from the airport donghae sat in the middle of hyukkie and taemin. Heechul don’t even want to get involved with the stupid argument created by his silly baby brother. Plus the big bear he brings where ever he go.

 

 “why are we at the airport hyung? Someone is coming?” hyukkie asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes. heechul keep looking around without minding about his brother.

“i want to eat something” the younger mumble to himself and start wandering around until he saw a small nice cafe who have a their special promotion of strawberry muffin and strawberry milkshake. He is about to walk inside when someone push his from the back. That guy doesn’t even say sorry but he just walks inside.

“yah! Why did you push me? you should at least say sorry” hyukkie said loudly. “my baby bear fall down already. You can’t see?” he sulks even more and bent down to pick Mr bear.

“ im sorry i didn’t see you just now. Im in hurry.” The guy bowed a bit before eyeing hyukkie up and down. “ aren’t you too big for that huh?” he kinda mock the latter.

“hmph! I hate you!” hyukkie hugged Mr Bear and walk to the cashier to buy his strawberries.

“im sorry sir but the last muffin bought by the woman just now”

And thats how donghae and heechul found hyukkie inside the cafe, crying loudly while hitting taemin with Mr Bear.

.

.

.

“i want to sleep here alsoooo” hyukkie hugged hae’s arm tighter while sobbing. They just reach donghae’s home and the younger insisted to sleep t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter