chap 12

LOVE IS SWEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hai! long time no see

ps: read the note below okay :)

 

.....

 

“safe flight dear” both donghae’s parent hugged him tight.

“thanks mom.”

After checking everything, hae’s parent went home. Hae dont want his parent to wait for him since its 5 am right now. Donghae pulled his luggage and sit near to the departure gate. He let out a tired sigh. Thinking of his baby, hae unlock his screen lock and smile sadly at his wallpaper.

Angel baby, im sorry.

Last night after send hyukkie home, the baby didn’t want to talk to him at all. He doesn’t even give a single glace. And all thanks to his request;

“can you please don’t send me to the airport tomorrow?”

Donghae must feel better if hyukkie is crying, that shows that his baby is being his baby self. But this time he didn’t. He just remains silent and donghae still remember his last word before get into his room.

“do you hate me that much hae?”

He feel like by the time he saw tears flew down on hyukkie’s milky cheek. He knocked hundreds of time but the latter didn’t budge. Heechul stopped and comforted him.

Donghae rubbed his tired face and try to rest for a bit before his flight.

Just a week and im all yours baby. I miss you so much

 

....

 

 

“yah hyukkie dont you have class? You are no different from the dead corpse i saw on tv last night” heechul teased while making their breakfast. It’s been two days since donghae’s flight to Greece and hyukkie is nowhere better.

He didn’t managed to talk to his fiancé before the latter go just because he still sulking.

“have you bath? Seriously hyuk im gonna throw away your bear if you keep acting like this. And-“

“dont disturb Mr Bear!” the younger hugged the said thing even more as if his life depending on it. Heechul rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 “and please pick up when your fiancé call, im tired to answer all his question. Did he eating well? You tuck him to sleep right? Bla bla~ seriously both of you can be so annoying you know” hyukkie dont say anything but just hide his face more towards the fluffy stuffed thing.

“you better get your into the bathroom now before i kick both of you!” heechul treaten. Hyukkie mumbled ‘meanie’ before he stuck his tongue out and run towards the bathroom, together with the human size bear.

“he is getting more hard to handle now. And i can only blame the stink fish”  and again he can only pouted in annoyance.

 

...

 

Hyukkie carefully place Mr. Bear outside his bathroom door and get inside, not forgetting to kiss on top of his head.

since bringing him inside with him will make quite a problem, he didn’t want to wet him for sure.

After seem like 20 minutes, a half hyukkie come out and he immediately pull Mr. Bear and hugged him again. Totally ignoring the fact that he’s gonna make the thing wet.

“i miss you”

He walked towards his bed and settles himself down and his eyes can’t help but to glance at the small note paste onto his white board near to his study table.

 

Baby im sorry,

I bought this for you,

Hug him if you feel like miss me

I’ll be back real soon okay,

I love you so much

Please dont cry

: your hae <3

 

“pabo hae!” hyukkie can feel that his tears start to built up. It’s been two days since he talk to his fiancé. Not gonna lie, but he feels like dying.

Donghae did c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter