chap 6

LOVE IS SWEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE POV

 

“Oh God baby! Ngg”

Oh my! I cant believed that my baby is giving me a hot . I never knew he is so great in giving me a , making me wondered if this is his first time.

“Faster baby” I open up my eyes to look at the hot view and-

“AHHHHH !”

Hyukkie face is so ing !

How can he me with his eyes closed and his lips pucker so damn pinky and deliciously around my manhood, even his saliva is trilling around the head. The way he bobbing his head up and down is so ing .

“im sorry baby. Are you okay?” I asked once I came down from the high of the most arousing ever. Hyukkie lips are so talented around my thingy of course.

“im okay hae. And your thingy is so big! I don’t even know how my cute lips can fitted it” hyukkie said adorably after he wipes his mouth that have my and he pouted cutely.

“oh god baby! You surely gonna kill me with your cuteness” I laughed loudly and pull his into my arms, kissing his lips and tasted my own .

“your turn baby” I trailed my hand all over his body, feeling his sweaty and flawless skin.

! His skin is so flawless and soft. Make me want to touch every inch of his skin. I bet his interest in dancing making his body feels so great.

“ngg” hyukkie moan in our kiss when is teasingly pinch his already hard bud. I played with his s until he become a mess. My baby is surely so sensitive around his two pink buds.

“on your four baby” I said and hyukkie who still in dazed, turn his body in ordered.

“hmm” I can’t help but to moans when those two fluffy bun come into my view.

“h-hae! What are you doing??” hyukie titled his head when he can feel that I was and squishing his two fluffy buns.

“I can’t avoid it baby. These two is so tempting” I said and keep his right cheek and move to the left one.

“h-haee” I separated those buns and my lips unconsciously just by looking at the cherry hole which is super pink and moist.

“! Ha-hae what- ahh!” hyukkie buried his face more into the pillows as he bent his body more and more once I started to on his hole. I practically try to make hickeys on his already red and pink hole.

“delicious baby, as always” I his hole after I feels satisfied with my work, giving my baby hickeys on his cute hole.

“hae p-please. No more teased” hyukkie pleaded with a big pants.he buried his face on the pillow and tilted his head to look at me. he totally got controlled by lust.

“no need to beg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter