chap 11

LOVE IS SWEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

weird chap after the long time i dont update

mian deariest <3

read the previous chap if you confuse

huhu

~~~

 

 

“hae..”

“hmm..” donghae nuzzled his nose one hyukkie’s sweaty neck, pulling the younger closer to him. The only things he wants right now is having his baby near to him, he just want to stay like this forever.

“can we have bubble bath now? I want my bubble bath” the younger pouted oh so cutely.

“gosh! Seriously baby? We just have our two hot sessions and the only thing you want is your bubble bath?” donghae amused plus annoyed.

“but you the one who pick me up from the comfy bubble bath just now. I want my bubble bath!” he sulked.

“thats because you are being so y baby” hyukkie blushed but still maintain his pouty lips.

“haish okay! Come here” the latter pulled the younger to sit down on the bed and he turned his .

“yeayyy!! Bubble bath here i come~” the baby cheers as he jump on his fiance’s back.

 

**

 

“baby dont run!” donghae having a very hard time today. After their’ bubble bath time’ last night, hyukkie seems better with the fact that his fiancé going to leave him for a week due to his new work. And donghae can’t be more relieved than that. That’s also one reason why he decided to bring his baby for little date at the amusement park today before his flight tomorrow morning.

“palle haeee~ i wanna go there~”

“i know. Just dont run okay.you gonna hurt yourself baby” donghae run towards his smiling baby and intertwined their hands together.

“but im so so so soooo excited hae! The last time we are here is when before you go to further your studies!” the baby said as his eyes wandering around the place with a shining eyes. donghae chuckled and pulled his baby to give a kiss on his cheek.

After almost two hours playing, finally hyukkie decided to stop for a while and eat.

“hae, cant we eat now? Im hungry~” hyukkie pleaded with his pouty lips.

“i thought you won’t even ask for that.” The latter teased. Hyukkie smacked hae’s poor arm while mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter