chap 3

LOVE IS SWEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“omo! I forget that u don’t have any cloth here..what are you gonna wear tonight?” hyukkie pout a bit.

“its okay baby.. I can sleep shirtless you know” hae smirked.

“b-but its gonna be cold”

“not when im with you. My hot baby” hae back hugged the younger.

“since when you being so cheesy and y?” hyukkie giggled.

“since forever” hae giggled too.

 

**                                                                                              

 

“ok all settle now lets cuddleeeee!!” hyukkie shout and jump on bed. He just finished arranging all his things in his room. Hae chuckle and immediately follow his baby, step.

“hae, why you didn’t text me at all today? Im sad you know” hyukkie pout as he lay his head down on hae’s bare chest. And yes, hae is shirtless tonight. His body is surely changed since the past 4 years.

“aww my baby is sad? Sorry hyukkie but I really want to surprised you with my appearance at your collage” hae peck hyukkie hair and wrap his arm around the younger.

“its okay then since im really surprised and happy in the same time..ahh, I really miss you” hyukkie tilt his head and give a sweet peck on the latter lips, making hae smile widely. Hae move his body,making hyukkie trap at the bottom.

“I miss you too baby.. really miss you” a kiss land on hyukkie plump lips. Hyukkie smile in their kiss and arp his arm around hae’s neck to deepend the kiss.

“hmm” hyukkie moan when he can feel that hae’s tongue travelling inside his hot mouth.

After a while, hae broke the kiss and give hyukkie a few of sweets peck on the latter lips.

“lets sleep okay, we still got time together tomorrow”  hae move again to his earlier spot.

“neh, good night my handsome fiancé”hyukkie snuggle closer until half of his body is on top of hae’s.

“night my cute, perfect fiancé. I love you baby” hae pull hyukkie hard and make the latter sleep on top of him.  hyukkie grinned widely when hae did that. He surely loves to sleep on top of the latter.

“love you too hae.. mwahh” hyukkie give hae a big smooch peck on his cheek.

 

**

 

“what colour should we choose? Blue? Erm.. pink is okay too” hyukkie scrunch his nose while thinking hard. Hae just chuckle looking at his fiancé.

“i guess pink is okay” hae pick the dress.

“okay! Now let’s go buy the teddy bear!” hyukkie jumped.

“teddy bear? When did we agree anything about buying a teddy bear?” hae frowned.

“but mr teddy is sooo cute. Amber must be happy if we buy it for her. Please hae..” hyukkie hugged hae’s arm and pouted cutely.

“you know that i can’t stand with your pout right?” hae pinch hyukkie’s nose. And the younger grinned as wide as he can.

“yeay! Let’s go!!”

 

**

 

DONGHAE POV

 

Its been a week since i come back home and it’s been an amazing week with my baby.

“ungg”

I look at the sleeping baby beside me. We have been shopping since this morning for amber’s birthday. Amber will be back from America today and her birthday is two days after.

He must be tired. i caressed his bang and lean over to peck his cheek.

This traffic jam is too much today! We have been stuck since the past 30 minutes.

“ungg” hyukkie stirred again in his sleep. Searching for comfortable position i guess.

And yeah, he is hugging a very huge monkey plushie. Well, not that he ask me to buy it for him but just by looking at the way he eyed the plushie make me feel like i wanna buy everything for him.

He just too adorable that make me to spoiled him with whatever i have. So at the end, i end up buying two plushie. One is for amber and another one is for my baby. And of course, his plushie is bigger than amber.

“ngg ..hae..” hyukkie stirred in his sleep.

“wake up already baby?”  i caressed his slightly bloated cheek.

“why are we still here?” hyukkie rubbed his eyes and looking around.

“i guess there is accident at the front, thats why we still stuck in the traffic jam until now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter