chap 5

LOVE IS SWEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“aaaa” hyukkie open his mouth widely and immediately grinned once food reach inside his mouth.

Spoiled!

“hmm so delicious! We should come here often hae” hyukkie said and nodded furiously.

“eat first okay, later we talk” hae shove another spoon to the blondie.

“hae can we get strawberry bingsoo after this?” hyukkie tilt his head cutely. “you want some?” furious nodded comes from the big baby.

“wait, let me go order it. You sit here okay” hae wanna stand up but a whining sound stop him. “what is it hyukkie?” hae peck the blonde hair in front of his nose.

So just you know, hyukkie is being all baby to his fiancé. He sat on his laps since the beginning and asking hae to feed him and of course, hae doesn’t mind at all. Donghae has brought hyukkie to one of the famous restaurant in town and their speciality is strawberries. His baby is tired from all the practice and that’s why he doesn’t seem unsure to spoiled him with all the food and treatments.

“can I follow you?” a small voice come from the baby. “and why?” hae peck hyukkie’s hair again.

“you don’t want me to follow you?” hyukkie asked again. This time he bite his lips and his slightly moisten eyes doesn’t help at all.

“haish baby! Don’t bite your lips or else-“

“or else what?” hyukkie bite his lips more.

“don’t do this to me okay. You don’t know how much I’m craving for you since the past day.” Hae gave a big sigh and pull hyukkie closer to him, buried his face on the latter neck, inhaling his scent. They rarely spent time together. The only time is when hae come and fetch hyukkie after his dance practice and at the morning when hae sent him to university.

“then w-why you d-don’t do anything to m-me?” hyukkie stuttered cutely.

“baby don’t start with me. you know that I can never got enough of you” hae whispered desperately. Hyukkie stand up and his next action makes hae widen his eyes.

“b-baby? Wh-“ hae stuttered been shut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter