chap 13

LOVE IS SWEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOW! the last chap i updated is on NOVEMBER 2015!!

how bad am i huh -_-"

so yeah, i really need to pass this chapter coz this chap that makes me delayed the update over and over

and just a reminder, be prepare for the angst/drama in the future (oh plis! i need that to make my story alive)

xoxo

 

........

 

 

“oh come on! Its just a lunch” changmin deepand  while rolling his eyes.

“NO! I wanna go home and sleep. Go eat by yourself” kyuhyun retorted.

So yeah. Its been 2 hours since changmin keep pestering kyuhyun to asked him to lunch together with him. And no, its not a lunch date like what kyuhyun keep saying. Ok, maybe half of it is true but no! Changmin has his own mission.

‘bring him over or your gonna face me afterwards”

*sigh*

“please kyuhyunnie~” he faked a pout and a sad eyes. kyuhyun almost fall for the deep pout and sad eyes, but then he remembered something that make him annyoyed.

“I HATE YOU! Bye!” and he walked away.

“w-wait! Why are you hating on me?? Haish”  kyu just keep walking. Changmin knew that he have no other choice.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOINGG!!!! GET ME DOWNNNN!!!” changmin held his breath and keep walking, ignoring the squirming boy on his shoulder who keeps hitting his back.

Sorry baby

 

.

.

.

 

“where are we? Are you kidnapping me??” kyuhyun scanned that place. It’s quite dark for his liking.

“yah let me goo!” he screamed once again when he realised that changmin’s arm is still around his waist.

“ouch!”changmin rubbed his sore forehead due to kyu’s smacking.

“you asked me to lunch, then why are we here stupid!” he’s getting annoyed. Plus, changmin is not replying to him. He just keeps looking around like searching for something.

“yah! Talk to m-“

“SURPRISEEEEEEEE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED KYUHYUN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!” everyone cheered loudly.

“happy birthday kyu” changmin cupped the confused kyu’s face and bravely peck his cheek.

It takes a minute for the youngest to register everything. He look at the smiling changmin (still cupping his face, mind you) , his brother sungmin who is holding a big pink cake, his dream hyung who hugging  a huge bear cutely, and the rest of the dance team member who bring al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter