chap 7

LOVE IS SWEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is not like what i imagine it to be. so please enjoy

p/s : please read at the bottom. important one <3

 

~

 

“hmm let see what we have here” hae bite his lower lips and started working with what inside the refrigerator.

“strawberry pancakes is okay I guess since baby really loves that little red things” hae said while smiling to himself. Hae is in a fixed mood to finish up the surprised breakfast that he planned to give to hyukkie but only to be interrupted by a whining voice and a strong back hug.

“haeeee… why you leave me alone in the bed” an adorable pout come in hae’s view once he turned his body.

“Good morning my precious and how’s your bottom, sore? sorry baby, I want you to rest more that’s why I don’t wake you up.” hae hugged the sleepy baby tightly and peck his hair.

“Good morning. its sore but not really, I can handle this. but hae,I want you in bed with me” hyukkie muttered at hae’s chest. Hae just laughed at the comment.

“do you know how ert that sound baby?” hae pulled from the hugged and peck hyukkie lips.

“I don’t care..what are you doing hae? And you already wear cloth. Im still ” hyukkie said innocently and pouted again.

Hae eyed his baby up and down. Well, hyukkie is but not literally. He has a thick blanket warped around his body but his right shoulder is fully exposed.

y

“haeee I asking you.. what are you doing?” hyukkie wiggle his body left and right which look so ing adorable when hae seem like dozing off for a while.

“ehem, I made you breakfast hyukkie. Strawberry pancakes. Im sure you gonna love this” hae said after he coming down for eyeing his adorable baby.

“oh really?? I wanna see” hyukkie jump and making his blanket fall down from his arm to his elbow, exposing his right s. Hae is literally fee like something stuck on his throat when can see there is a few red marks around hyukkie brownish s.

my life

*take a deep breath*

“baby its not done yet. Why don’t you go to your bed and wait for me there. I’ll be there in a few minutes okay?” hae pulled hyukkie blanket up to his neck and give a soft peck on hyukkie soft and plump lips. He hundred percent sure that he can’t get a hold of himself is hyukkie is still around with him in the kitchen.

He don’t really want to get caught having in the kitchen by heechul. Even the image of it is already scary.

“I don’t want.. I wanna be here with you” hyukkie pouted deeper.

“but Im thinking to make breakfast in bed for you. Please baby..you want breakfast right?” hae cooed. Hyukkie pouted but then,

“I want, but I want you too..hmm okay. As long as I get lots of strawberries inside the pancakes” hyukkie retorted childishly.

“hahaa, for sure baby” hae peck hyukkie’s lips again and the younger smiled cutely.

“I’ll wait for you okay. Don’t be too long because im gonna miss you” hyukkie said cutely and warp his arm -together with the blanket- around hae’s neck and give several peck on hae’s thin lips.

“for sure baby” hae warp his arm around hyukkie slim waist and pull his closer, deepen the peck which is starting to get heavy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter