Chapter 1

Capture Me Yeobo

“I still can’t believe you got married without me there! Seriously Jinki, how could you?” Luhan pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. Jinki and Taemin had come back from New York a week ago after eloping, and since then, the baby faced man had not let them hear the end of it.

At least Jonghyun, Jongin and Joon had all been kind enough to leave them alone. More accurately, Jonghyun was on vacation in Japan, Joon was giving them the cold shoulder, and Hyoyeon was angry because she didn’t get to be Taemin’s bridesmaid, so of course Jongin had to agree with her.

“I would have planned the whole thing you know. It would have been perfect. It would be held in a beautiful church, or maybe outside among the cherry blossoms. We’d have a three course meal and oh! Bubble Tea as refreshments!” Luhan chimed in. For a person who claimed to be manly, he sure was acting awfully feminine.

Minseok shook his head. “Luhan, that’s the kind of wedding you want, not them.”

“I guess that’s true... Minseok, let’s get married!” Minseok paled and shot a “help me” look towards the newlywed couple, who merely pretended not to notice. After all, he hadn’t helped them earlier when Luhan was chewing them out.

“Now Luhan, you know we can’t right now-”

“But Minseok! Don’t you love me? Don’t you want to be together forever?”

“That’s debatable.” Minseok muttered, though the corner of his mouth was turned in a grin.

“Baozi! Why can’t you be cute like Onew sshi? Didn’t you hear how he proposed? Minseokkie, why can’t you be that romantic? I wanna get proposed to among the flowers! Minseok-”

Luhan’s attention diverted, the newlywed couple snuck out of the coffee shop and made their way into the apartment upstairs. The two laughed quietly as the sound of Luhan’s whining and Minseok’s pleas could be heard all the way upstairs.

“Poor Minseok.” Taemin laughed as Jinki searched for the key to the apartment.

“You don’t really mean that.” Jinki replied, turning the key in the lock and throwing open the door.

“You’re right, I don’t. Ah, home sweet home!” Taemin ran inside and took a deep breath. Jinki came in behind him and laughed.

“Home sweet home? Taemin, we’ve been home for five days.”

“Yeah, but it felt like a year listening to Luhan . I’m hungry.”

Jinki rolled his eyes at Taemin’s sudden change of subject and shut the door, leaning against it lightly. “Well, what are you hungry for? There’s left over bulgogi in the fridge, and some kimchi my mom sent.”

Taemin couldn’t help the evil smile that made it’s way on his face as a sudden idea came to mind. He walked towards Jinki, eyes twinkling with mischief.

“I don’t know, I think I’m hungry for something else?”

“Oh? And what might that be?”

Taemin set his hands against the door on either side of Jinki’s head and moved in so close they were a mere centimeter apart. “You.” He breathed, before pressing his lips against Jinki’s. Jinki dropped his hands to Taemin’s waist, pulling them closer together. They moved through the hallway, barely making it past before Jinki flipped the tables and pinned Taemin to the wall.

Downstairs, they heard Minseok’s name being called out particularly loud, Luhan still throwing a fit. Jinki rolled his eyes and scoffed.

“Good thing we got out of there when we did.” He said, as he gripped Taemin’s thighs and lifted his legs so they were wrapped around Jinki’s waist.

“Yeah. I thought he would never shut up.” Taemin moaned, winding his fingers through Jinki’s hair.

“He didn’t, he just got distracted. Kind of.. like..me... ungh Taemin...” Jinki moaned breathlessly as their hips ground together.

“I don’t get why he’s so upset. It’s not like it was a big wedding, he didn’t miss out on much.”

“Hmm.” Jinki hummed, barely paying attention. “Right, that’s true.”

 

Contrary to popular belief, Taemin did not get married in a dress. He and Jinki had both been clad in black suits, a single white rose in their pockets. They had brought the suits with them from Korea, under the false pretense that Jinki was taking Taemin to a fancy restaurant. Taemin had at first, saying Jinki had obviously been confident in Taemin’s answer if he’d planned that far in advance. Jinki responded by pointing out Taemin made it easy to be confident, earning him a swift kick to the shin at that moment and make-up that night.

The days leading up to the wedding had both Jinki and Taemin on end. Taemin, because holy hell he was going to get married to Lee Jinki, and Jinki, because hell yes he was finally going to get married, he was really going to get married.

In reality, they could have gone to marriage bureau the day after Jinki proposed, but ‘they’ decided to give it a few days, and get married their last day of the trip. ‘They’ being Taemin convincing Jinki to wait because he wanted a few days to calm down from the proposal before they officially got married. As much as Taemin was dying to call Jinki his husband, he knew his heart wouldn’t be able to take it if he got married to Jinki less than 24 hours after he was proposed too. He was a mere human being after all. If Jinki’s presence alone was enough to have Taemin’s heart beating like he’d just ran a marathon, a wedding was sure to kill him.

Of course, the excuse Taemin used was that he wanted to do a few things before they got married, because the real reason was just too embarrassing.

Waiting came with a cost though. By the second day, Taemin wished he’d just gotten married already, because the wait was absolute torture. Knowing he was so close to having Jinki as his husband made him feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day.

The most annoying thing however, was how overprotective Jinki became. From the moment he said yes, to the moment they both said I do, Taemin was not allowed to leave his side. At all.

Taemin understood, really he did. After all, the first time the barista proposed hadn’t ended well, what with his fiance getting killed and him witnessing it.

But really. What did he think would happen if he let Taemin go off to the bathroom by himself? What, was Jinki worried he was going to get shot down by the oh so elusive toilet sniper? Or possibly trip and fall into the toilet bowl and drown? Taemin understood, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t annoying.

It was four days after the proposal that they donned their suits and headed over to the chapel. Despite it being a simple affair made up of the two, a Justice of the Peace, and Jinki’s childhood friend Nickhyun (who happened to be living in New York at the time) as witness, it was still lovely. Held in a small chapel connected to Manhattan Marriage Bureau,  the apricot and peach colored walls and furniture, along with the chandeliers and marble columns, gave off a warm feeling.

Taemin’s ring finger felt cold without the weight of the ring on it, though he knew it wouldn’t be long before it was back in it’s place. His heart was in his throat, and he felt so dizzy he thought he might faint.

Jinki stood in front of him, his suit tight and straining slightly around his thick arms, looking so handsome Taemin felt like swooning. Really it was unfair that he had such an effect on the younger, while he himself looked perfectly calm. It felt like an eternity standing there, pretending he was calm while he recited his vows.

In reality, the whole ceremony lasted 30 minutes at most, the two exchanging vows before slipping on their rings and saying “I do”, sealing it all with a kiss. That was it, nothing more. Nickhyun clapped and cheered loudly as they kissed, causing the two newlyweds to break apart quickly, cheeks flushed red.

The three went out for drinks after that, before parting ways and heading back the hotel to pack for their flight back home the next morning. It was small, but it didn’t matter. The two were legally married, at least according to the Manhattan Marriage Bureau, and that was enough for both of them.

 

“You know, we left so soon after the wedding. We haven’t even had our honeymoon yet.” Taemin pointed out betweens moans.

“Well, this is a start.” Jinki pushed Taemin back onto the couch and ripped open his shirt, buttons popping off.

“Hey, I liked that shirt- oh Jinki.” Taemin’s complaint was lost in his moans as Jinki trailed hot kisses down his chest and towards the waistband of his jeans.

The door slammed open, revealing a glaring Luhan. He didn’t even flinch when he saw the position the two were in.

“Yah! Learn to knock would you?”

Luhan ignored Jinki’s yell and folded his arms across his chest.

“This is how it’s going to work. You’re going to let me plan a wedding for you, and you’re going to like it. Neh?”

“Luhan, you know we can’t married in Korea, it’s illegal-”

“And you’re going to like it.”

Minseok popped out from behind Luhan, looking sheepish. “I suggest agreeing guys. It’s the only way they’ll stop.”

“Oh sweet baozi, you know me better than that. I never stop.” Luhan  lips curved into a frightening smile. “Now, do we have a deal?”

Perhaps it was because of the creepy expression currently glued to the Chinese man’s face, or quite possibly it was simply because they were tired of his ing and wanted to get back to what they were doing before he barged in. Whatever the reason, the result was the same.

Taemin and Jinki were going to have a wedding.

Luhan was going to plan it.

And they were going to like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And...I'm still a failure at first chapters. But as you all know by now, it gets better XD

My goal is to update every Saturday (or Sunday if I'm busy Saturday), so you can expect updates once a week. If I happen to update more than once, than yay! But don't expect it to happen. I hope you all enjoy this and will enjoy what's to come.

Also, to those who have aversion to Exo fics (as some people do) don't worry, this story won't be taken over by Exo members. As always, Ontae are most important, anyone else who happens to appear only does so because I feel like letting them be a part of the magical world that is Ontae keke

Goodbye for now~