Fifth chapter

You are perfect to me

''Yeah,sure.And I really trust you.You lie like our maknae.''
''Hyung,Jungkook doesn't know how to lie.''Taehyung looked strangely at Seokjin.
''Exacly.''Seokjin shook his head.
''Hey,I'll leave you ladies alone now.''Hoseok smiled and as he was leaving,Taehyung slapped his back playfully.
''Ya,hyung.I AM NOT A WOMAN!''He smiled and picked up his phone and put his earphones in his ears singing:''Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde?''
''Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde?''Hoseok joined him.
''Heundeuneun geonde,heundeuneun geonde...''They sang and left the dorm.
''So,tell me...What happened?''
''There's a girl.I really like her.I acctually love her.''
''Why don't you confess to her?''Seokjin looked at Dong Woon.
''She likes someone else.''
''Does that someone likes her back?''
''I don't know.''
''Try your best and try to confess to her.''
''I tried.This morning.I wanted to confess to her,but she told me that we're great friends.It hurts.A lot.I feel like I'll explode.Mostly when I see that boy hugging her.I'll burst out of jelousy.I don't know what to do!''Dong Woon covered his face with his hands and pouted.
''Listen...''
Dong Woon raised his head.
''Yes?''
''You have to tell her.You'll feel better then.I wish you good luck and I hope that the girl will choose you at the end.''
''But...''
''No.There's no ''but''.You must tell her.''
''Okey...''
''Okey?''
''Yes.''
''Good luck.''Seokjin patted Dong Woon's shoulder and left the living room.Dong Woon left BTS's dorm and thought about everything.
Flashback...
''Taeminnie-oppa...Where are you?''The girl searched the whole living room.''Ya,oppa!This is not funny!It's my birthday and I'm turning fifteen now,but you aren't here.I'm gonna be angry at you!''She suddenly felt two arms warped around her waist.
''Happy birthday,Ji Eun...''The boy wispered to her.She could feel his warm breath on her neck.
''Aish~!Dong Woon-oppa!You scared me...''She jumped away and looked at him.
''Mianhaeyo.I wanted to be first to wish you happy birthday.''
''Aigo~!So cute~!''She smiled which would always make him blush a little.''So,where are the others?''
''I don't know.I came to your place and saw a note on the floor.It said that they'll come back later.''
''Ah...Taeminnie-oppa won't be here to celebrate my birthday.''She pouted.
''Hey.Smile!It's your birthday today.I don't want to see you sad.''He hugged her.
''Oppa~!I love you soo much.Thank you.''She smiled and hugged him back.He was lucky that she wasn't tall enough to hear his heart beating because it was beating really fast.
''I love you too.''Yeah,he knew how much she loved him.He loved him as a friend.It was wrong for him to love her as a lover.She was his friend's brother and she was three years younger then him.He loved her so much that he wanted to kiss her,but he couldn't.
End of flashback...
''Oppa,oppa~.Won't you come inside?''
''Huh?Ah,yeah.Thank you.''He came inside Ji Eun's place.She had flour on her face.
''I'm alone right now.The others went to buy everything for Joo Hyun's birthday.''
''And I assume you're baking cookies.''
''Y-yeah.''She smiled and shyly started cleaning her cheek.
''You need help,nae?''
''YES!Thank you,oppa~!You're my good fairy.''She giggled.
''Aish~!I'm not a fairy.''
''Okey,okey.You're my good luck charm.''She kissed him on his cheek.
''Well,that's okey with me.''He smiled.
They went in the kitchen and baked some cookies and made a cake.
''Everything done.''
''Yup.And oppa...''
''Yes?''Dong Woon turned to face Ji Eun who threw little bit of flour on his face.
''Got you!''She laughted,but her smiling face was changed with a suprise face when Dong Woon kissed her.
''Got you too.''He smiled,but he got a slap from Ji Eun.
''What was that for?You know that I like Ilhoon-oppa!''She touched her lips.
''Mianhaeyo...I have to tell you this...''
''What?''
''I...I...Ah,how am I going to tell you this?''
''What?Is it something with this kiss?''
''Y-yeah.I l-liked y-you since we meet.It was a love at the first sight.''
''W-what?''
''It's true.I like you.No,no,no.I love you.I love you,Lee Ji Eun!''Dong Woon looked down.
''Oppa...Y-you like m-me?''
''Yes.''
''But...''
''Yes,I know.I know that you like Ilhoon!You don't have to break my heart more!''Dong Woon shouted and left Ji Eun's place.
''Oppa...''Ji Eun wipped the tear that was falling down her cheek and went to the living room and lied on the couch.


Poor Dong Woonie. :(




Ah,Jin is so cute~. <3
I hope you'll enjoy reading this story. <3