Eighth chapter

You are perfect to me

They sat on the bench for a while.
''It's getting cold outside.Let's go back to our place.''Ji Eun said.
''Okey.''Taemin stood up and offered her a hand.She grabbed his hand and they went back to their place.Ji Eun went to take a shower and went to bed.Taemin went to bed too.Dong Woon was the one who wasn't sleeping at all.He was just sitting on his bed and he covered his face with his hands.He wasn't blushing or crying.He was thinking about what he has done today.He kissed Ji Eun.
''Why did I had to do that?Why am I such a fool?I hope that everything will be fine tommorow.I hope she'll forgive me.But,hey!I kissed her!Even if I knew that she liked someone else.No,no!She'll forgive me.I'll apologize so many times tommorow.She has to forgive me.My life has no meaning without her.''
He lied on the bed.''Forgive me,please.''
He fell asleep.
                                                                             >>>

''Aish~.Oppa!Stop knocking on my door!''
''Ji Eun!You have to go to school.''
''No~!I'll meet him there.''
''Who?I-''
''DON'T say his name.''
''Okey,but you really have to get ready.''
''Ah,okey.''
Ji Eun crawled out of her bed.She took the first things she found in her wardrobe.She wore this:

 She took a deep breath.
''Okey.Stay calm.Don't freak out if you see him kissing her.''She sniffed.''I can't!I can't!''She fell on the floor.
''Ji Eun?Are you okey?Why were you shouting?''Taemin came inside her bedroom and hugged her.
''Oppa~.''She hugged him back tightly.
''Shh.It's okey.Just take a deep breath.''
''I hope I won't see them together.''
''Let's go to school.''
''Okey.''
Taemin dropped Ji Eun close to her school.
''Thank you,oppa.''
''No problem.''He smiled.''Remember,smile.''He waved to her and left.
She smiled weakly.She felt that someone bumped into her.
''Oh,hey.''The boy smiled.
''W-What?''She turned and saw him.''T-Taehyung?''
''Yeah.Can I walk with you?''
''Sure.''She was really suprised.Yeah,Taehyung was going on the same classes as her,but he was famous,so he was kingka.Why would he walk to the school with her?
''Umm,Ji Eun.''
''Y-You know my name?''
''Of course I do.My best friend likes you.''
''W-Who?''
''Dong Woon hyung,of course.''
''Oh,he told me that.I'm really sorry because of what I have done to him.''
''What happened?He confessed to you?''
''Yes,but I was really mean.I told him that I like someone else and now that boy is dating a girl from his class.I'm really sad because I did that to Dong Woon oppa.''
''Hey,listen.We go on the history class together,right?''
''Yes,so what?''
''We have history today.I'm sitting alone on that class.Can you sit with me?We'll talk about it on the class.''
''But...what if Mr.Jang finds out that we're talking on that class?''
''He won't mind.I always talk on his class.''Taehyung smiled.''So,are you going to sit with me on the history class?''
''Probably.''She smiled.
''See you later then.''He patted her shoulder and as they were already in front of school,he left to talk with Jimin and Jungkook.Ji Eun felt that someone pulled her.She turned and saw Hye Ri in front of her.
''Hey,Ilhoon is your friend,right?''
''Yes.Why?''
''Look,he called me out.I said yes,but I really don't want to go out with him.''
''W-wae?''
''I-I just don't like him.''Hye Ri looked down.''Can you just,umm,tell him that I don't want to go out with him or something?''
''No!I can't tell him.I won't.You have to tell him.It's your fault because you told him yes and now you don't want to go out with him.''
''Hey.What are you two talking about?''Ilhoon joined them.
''Hye Ri.Tell him.''Ji Eun smirked and left them alone.


Wow,Hye Ri is mean.Anyway,Taehyung and Ji Eun are friends now. ^^ 


So cute. ^^ <3