Second ending ^^

You are perfect to me

''Don't make this harder to me!''He hugged her tightly and kissed her.
In that moment,Dong Woon came inside the living room.

''What is going on here?!''Dong Woon shouted and then Ilhoon and Ji Eun looked at him.
''H-Hyung...''Ilhoon moved away from Ji Eun.
''What were you doing,brat?!''Dong Woon came closer to Ilhoon and wanted to punch him,but Ji Eun grabbed his arm.
''Stop!''Ji Eun looked at Dong Woon.He shook his hand away.''Where did you go?!Huh?Why did you leave and left me alone?!And I also called you!But you weren't answering!Wae?!''
''Ji-''
''Answer me.''
''I...I...I can't tell you.''
''Wae?''
''It's just...I-''
''I saw where he was.''Suddenly,someone came inside.It was Taehyung.
''Taehyung,don't...''Dong Woon looked at him.
''Why not?I thought I told you to not let go of the girl you liked,but you did.''Taehyung looked at Ji Eun.''I'm really sorry,Ji Eun...Dong Woon-''
Dong Woon pulled Taehyung outside the house leaving Ilhoon with Ji Eun.
''Eunnie...''Ilhoon hugged her.''I'll see what's going on.Please...don't come outside.I think something bad is going to happen.''Ilhoon came outside and saw that Dong Woon and Taehyung were fighting.
''What the hell were you thinking?Do you want Ji Eun to fall for your lies?''
''I liked her...''
''Yeah,you liked her...But what happened to you?Are you crazy?''
''I don't know.I just...Don't feel anything for her now...''
Ilhoon was looking at them talking from the distance,but when he heard that,he came closer to Dong Woon and punched him.
''How dare you to play with Eunnie's feelings like that?!She likes you!''
Dong Woon wipped the blood off his mouth.
''I played with her feelings?!You're the one who made her sad the most!She cried many times because of you!''Dong Woon stood up and punched Ilhoon.''She never liked me!You're the one she liked and she still likes you!''
Ji Eun came outside.She gasped when she heard that Dong Woon said that she likes Ilhoon.
''She l-likes me?''Ilhoon stood up.
''Yes.She likes you!Can you understand what have you done to her?You told her that you like Hye Ri and that broke her heart.''Dong Woon left with Taehyung.
Ilhoon turned and saw Ji Eun.He moved closer to her.
''You like me?''
She nodded.He smiled and hugged her.She could feel his warm breath on her neck.
''Mianhaeyo!I didn't want to brake your heart!I didn't knew you like me...''Few tears fell on Ji Eun's shirt.
''Ilhoon oppa...''She moved away from him.
''Please,Eunnie...I don't want to lose you...''
''Oppa...I forgive you...''She smiled weakly.
''Jinjja?''
She nodded.He pulled her into the tight hug again.''Thank you!''He smiled,but he had a cut on his lip,so he felt pain.
''Come on,I'll clear your wound.''
They came inside the house.She started clearing his wound.
''A-Ah...''
''You baby...''She cleared his wound.''It's all done now.''
''So,are we a couple now?''He laughed.
''I don't know...''
''Well,I think...''He leaned closer to her.''I think we are.''He kissed her.

Taehyung was walking with Dong Woon.
''Why didn't you told her?''
''What?That I don't like her anymore?''
''Well,yeah.''
''I don't know.''Dong Woon said.
''You'll survive,right?''Taehyung smiled.
''Yeah,I hope she isn't mad at me.''Dong Woon looked down.
''I don't get the people who are in love.I mean,you worked hard to get her attention and now,you don't feel anything for her.''
''You'll understand some day.''Dong Woon laughed.
''Well,hyung...Where to go now?''
''I don't know.''
''You'll find a new girl,don't worry.''
''Why to worry?Love is a silly thing.I don't want to fall in a love again.Someone always gets hurt at the end.''Dong Woon smiled and Taehyung just nodded.
''I'm going to dorm now.See you tomorrow,hyung.''
''Bye.''Dong Woon smiled and went toward his home.
Suddenly,the rain started falling down.
''Love is the worst thing in the world.It's better to not love anyone.''Dong Woon said as he came inside his house.


Now,I made IU and Ilhoon ending.I hope you'll like it. ^^
Love you~ <3