Thirteenth chapter

You are perfect to me

When Dongwoon came to his place,he lied on his bed in his bedroom and looked at his phone.It was Ji Eun's and his picture.They took that picture  when they were celebrating her birthday.She was so happy on that day.He was happy too,just because of her and her beautiful smile.He smirked and put the phone on the table next to the bed and soon,he fell asleep.
 
                                                                                 >>>

Ji Eun looked trought the window in her bedroom as she woke up.It was five o'clock and she knew that she should sleep more,but she couldn't fall asleep again.She had to be the girlfriend to the boy who loves her.Even if she knew that she'll just act,she was really sad.
''Why did I had to choose him?I'm afraid that I'll break his heart.I don't want to do that...''She looked up and few tears rolled down her cheek.''Mianhaeyo,oppa...''She pouted.
She then lied on her bed and after about thirty minutes,she finnaly fell asleep.
''Wae?Ji Eun,wae?!''She heard someone shouting behind her.She turned around and saw Dong Woon.He was crying.
''Oppa...''She barely spoke.She then felt that someone was pulling her away from him.She turned and saw that the one who pulled her was Taemin.
''What's happening?Why did Dong Woon oppa cried?''
''Everything's okey.Your future husband is waiting for you.''
''My future...WHAT?''
She then looked down.She was wearing a beautiful white gown.Taemin left her.She looked up and faced her destiny.She couldn't see him properly.He was moving closer to her and he could see him better and better.
''Ya,pabo~!Wake up.Your boyfriend is waiting for you outside.''Taemin smiled as Ji Eun opened her eyes.She looked away and thought about her dream.''Why did he cried?''She wispered.
''Did you said something?''
''Ani~.Thank you for waking me up,oppa.''Ji Eun jumped out of her bedroom.''You can go now.I have to change my clothes.''
''Okey.''Taemin walked toward Ji Eun's bedroom door.''Bye.''He waved and closed the door.Ji Eun wore this: 

While she was brushing her hair,she remebered the moment when Dong Woon kissed her.
''Stay calm,Ji Eun.You're a couple for a week after all.''She took a deep breath and went downstairs.Dong Woon smiled as he saw her.
''Oppa,aren't you outside?''
''Ani...I came inside because I waited outside for too long.''
''Mianhaeyo...''
''Just kidding.I came inside because it really hot outside.''
''Ya,oppa.Pabo~!''She giggled and came closer to him.She kissed him.He froze and his heart skipped a beat.
''Good morning,oppa...''She smiled.
''G-Good m-morning...''He his hair.
''Where are we going today,oppa?''
''Your choice,yeobo.''He smirked.She smiled and blushed.Nobody called her ''yeobo'' before.
''How about...''
Dong Woon's phone rang.He looked at it.
''I'm sorry,I have to go now.''
''W-wae?''She looked at him walking outside.Taemin left too.
''What's happening?''
Her phone rang.She saw that it was Ilhoon.She took a deep breath and answered the call.
''Yo~!''
''Hey,oppa.''
''What's up?''
''Ah,nothing.I'm just confused why did Dong Woon oppa and Taemin oppa left the house.How about-''
''They left too?Ah,jinjja...I don't understand what's happening with those hyungs.Daehyun hyung left the place few moments ago.''
''I seriously don't know what's wrong with them.But why did you called me?''
''I-I...Aish~!I don't know.I can't remember.Ottokaji?''
''Funny pabo oppa.''Ji Eun giggled.
''Mianhaeyo,I have to go now.Bye~!''
''Bye.''She ended the call.


Who is the boy that Ji Eun was dreaming about?Why did Dong Woon,Taemin and Daehyun left their places? 



 


New update,everyone.I hope you'll enjoy. ^^
Love you. <3