Fourteenth chapter

You are perfect to me

''Okey,so what's so important?''Dong Woon came inside the park where he saw Taemin,Daehyun and Jongin.
''Guys,I need your help.You know that I asked Joo Hyun out,right?''Jongin looked at the three boys in front of him.
''What's so important about that?''Taemin crossed his arms.
''I know.''Daehyun smiled.
''You do?''The three boys looked at him.
''Ah,I'm sorry,Joo Hyun.Jongin had to go on his parents' dinner.That's the reason why he couldn't come.Mianhaeyo.''Daehyun acted.''We have to tell her that,right?''
''Ani...Pabo!I want your help for my date with her.I want you to help me and tell me how I should behave in front of her.''
''Jinjja?You called us because of that?You know who you need to ask for help with things like this.''Taemin patted Jongin's shoulder and left.
''I seriously can't read your mind.You're strange lately.''Daehyun smiled and left too.
''I had to leave my girlfriend because of this?''Dong Woon raised his eyebrows.
''Ya!Go back to Ji Eun.But you know that you're not her real boyfriend,right?''Jongin laughted.
''Yes,I know.But I'm at least in a relationship with her for a week and I'm asking myself now,what are you to Joo Hyun?Oh,yeah.Nothing.''Dong Woon looked at Jongin.''But still,you're my friend,so here.''He handed him his phone.''Call her,she'll help you with your date with Joo Hyun.''
''I don't think so.She said she'll help me for the first date and I ended up beeing in my place for whole day just because she gave me that berries and I became sick.''
''She didn't knew you're alergic to them.''Dong Woon dialed a phone number and gave the phone to Jongin.''Call her.''
''Ah,okey.''He took the phone.
''Yeah,hello.I need your help.Will you help me?''He smiled.
''It's about Joo Hyun's and mine date.I need some advices.''
He nodded.
''Well,I don't know how to behave.''
He nodded again.
''Thank you.''He ended the call.
''Did she helped you?''
''Yes.''
''I knew she'd help you.She's very kind,nae?''
''Yes.''Jongin smiled and left.Dong Woon went back to Ji Eun's place.


Sorry for short update.I'm on the phone right now.
Who's the girl that Jongin called? :D
Enjoy.Love you. <3