First chapter

You are perfect to me

''Wake up!Wake up!''
Ji Eun woke up seeing Dong Wong in front of her.

''Oppa~!Wae?''She said while looking at him with a puppy face.
''I'm hungry~!''He rubbed her shoulder.''You'll make me something to eat,nae?''
''Ya!Pabo!You woke me up because of that?''She threw a pillow at him.
''I'm hungry,really hungry.Those three idiots went to the cafe before I woke up.''He his hair.
''Oh,okey.''She rolled her eyes.
''You're great.Saranghae,Ji Eun~!''He smiled and hugged her really hard.
''Okey,you can let go of me now.''She patted his shouder.
''Oh,yeah.''He moved away from her.
''Now,what do you want to eat?''
''Anything,seriously.I'm really hungry and we both know you cook great,so make anything.''
''Okey.''
''You call me when you finish,okey?''He looked at her.
''Yeah.''She said and quickly ran downstairs in the kitchen.
''Now,what's oppa's favourite meal again?''She was thinking and then started cooking.Soon,Dong Woon came inside the kitchen with a wide smile on his face.
''Is it done already?''
''No,you have to wait.''
''Ah,I feel it's going to be so delicous.''He said and came behind Ji Eun who was working hard on making the breakfast for him.She felt that he was picking her hair and making a ponytail.
''Thanks,oppa~!''
''No problem.''
''Ya,the lovers are in kitchen.''
''Jongin,will you stop beeing a pathetic guy and just shut your mouth?''
''Hey,who gave you the premission to call me like that?I'm Kim Jong In for you.KIM JONG IN.''He stick out his tounge at her.
''Who gave you premission to talk with me anyway?''
''I don't need a premission  to speak with anyone.Everybody loves talking with me.I mean,look at me.''
''Whatever...''She rolled her eyes and countinued making breakfast for Dong Woon.
''Well,well,well.You're making a  breakfast for us?''A pinkhaired boy came inside the kitchen.
''I'll make you breakfast after you do something with your pink hair.''She said not even turning to face the boy.
''Ilhoon,tell your dear friend that I'm really hungry and that she should make me breakfast.''
''Eunie~!''He hugged her from behind.''Will you make the breakfast for Daehyun-hyung.Please~?''
''Oppa!''
''Ya,I'm hungry,hurry up.''Dong Woon let out the sigh.
''Oh,are you jelous?''Ilhoon looked at Dong Woon who seemed a little bit jelous,but he tried to hide his jelous face.
''Why would oppa be jelous?He knows that I love him.''Ji Eun smiled and as she finished making the breakfast,she shouted:''Breakfast is ready!''
Soon,five boys were sitting in the dinning room while they waited for Ji Eun to come.Dong Woon went to help her.
''Oppa,it's okey.I can do it by myself.''
''No,I insist to help you.''He winked.
''Okey then.''
They served everyone and then Ji Eun was about to serve a breakfast to Jongin,which was ramen,but she spilled it on him.
''Oh,my bad. ''
''Yes,because of you I'm burning!''Jongin stood up and looked straightly in Ji Eun's eyes.''You'll pay me back for this.''
''Hey,it's not her fault.It was a mistake.''Dong Woon stood next to her.
''Will you stop protecting her?Are you really in love with her?''
Dong Woon blushed.
''Hey!Let's eat!I don't want to watch a fight right now.''Taemin looked at them and countinued eating.
''Okey.''Ji Eun sat next to Dong Woon and Ilhoon.
When they finished eating,Dong Woon helped Ji Eun with the dishes while the other boys were playing video games.
''About what Jongin asked me before...''Dong Woon chuckled.
''Yeah?''
''What do you think about that?''
''Ya,oppa.We're great friends,right?''
''Yeah,friends.''Dong Woon looked away.



Dong Woonie is so cute. <3 ^^
Hope you'll enjoy reading this story.