Twelfth chapter

You are perfect to me

She hoped she made a right decision.''I choose...''She gulped.''Dong Woon oppa.''
Dong Woon's heart skipped a beat.She choose him instead of the boy next to him.The boy she really liked.He opened his mouth to say something,but nothing came out.He was in shock.
''Okey.Now,kiss.''Joo Hyun smiled.Ji Eun's eyes were wide opened.
''Kiss?''She barely said.
''Yeah,you two are couple for a week.You have to act like a real couple.You know,you have to do all that cute stuff...''
''I...Huh,I...have to kiss her?''Dong Woon looked at Ji Eun who was sitting next to him.
''Yes.''Joo Hyun clapped.
''O-okey.''Dong Woon slightly moved his hand trought Ji Eun hair and moved his face closer to her face.They both gulped and then kissed.
''Yeey,the lovers are in a relationship now.''Jongin and Daehyun laughed at the two of them.Soon,Joo Hyun had to leave.Ilhoon too.
''Well,this evening was fun.''Daehyun and Jongin stood up and left too.
''Hey,you two.I'll go to sleep now.See you tommorow.''Taemin said and went upstairs.
''Okey.''
''See you tommorow,oppa.''
''Umm,I'll leave now too.''Dong Woon said.
''And I'll go to bed.''Ji Eun turned and wanted to go upstairs,but Dong Woon said:''Wait,you forgot something.''
''What?''She turned to him.He kissed her.
''The good night kiss...''
''I-I have to go now.''She ran upstairs and went in her bedroom.She sat on her bed and touched her lips.
''Oppa...''She bit her lower lip.Dong Woon left her place and looked at the window of her bedroom.
''Don't worry,Ji Eun.You'll remember this week as the best week in your life.I'll do anything to make sure that you'll be happy.All day,all night.''He smiled and went to his place.


This is a really short update,but I'll write one more later,so I hope you don't mind.Love you~. ^^ <3