Eleventh chapter

You are perfect to me

Dong Woon and Ji Eun came inside the living room.Taemin,Daehyun and Jongin were there already.Daehyun and Jongin were putting the decorations while Taemin was making the food for the party.
''Okey,what we should take care of?''Ji Eun looked around herself.
''You could put the decorations that are left.''Daehyun said and sat on the couch.
''Yeah.And we could rest a little.''Jongin sat on the couch too.
''Let's do this.''Dong Woon smiled.
''Okey.''Ji Eun smiled too.They quickly finished decorating.
''It doesn't look bad.''Taemin smiled from kitchen.
''Okey,we finished this.Now,I have to make a music playlist.''Ji Eun took her USB and the laptop.She sat on the couch and started filling music playlist.
''Someone wants me to put his song?''Ji Eun said without even looking around her.The boys gave her few songs.She finished and went to kitchen.
''How is it going,oppa?'' She smiled as she saw what mess Taemin made.
''Umm...not good.''He smiled.
''Go away,oppa.The real chef is here.''She stick out her tounge.''Don't worry,I'll take care of it.''
''Mianhaeyo,I tried my best.''Taemin left the kitchen.Ji Eun was in the kitchen for about a hour and then she brought all food in the living room and cleaned the dishes and floor.
''Wow,my sister's the best.''Taemin smiled.Suddenly,Ji Eun's phone rang.She answered.
''Hi.''She smiled.
''I'm coming to your place now.I'm really bored.''Joo Hyun said.
''Okey,come here.''She ended the call.''Guys,Joo Hyun is coming here.''
They turned off all the lights.Ji Eun went in the kitchen to light the candles on the cake.She heard someone knocking on the door.''She's here.''Ji Eun wispered.
Taemin opened the door and let her in.
''Why is it so dark in here?''Joo Hyun looked around herself.At the moment when she stepped in the living room,the lights and everyone shouted:''Happy birthday,Joo Hyun.''
She was extremly happy.Soon,someone knocked on the front door.Ji Eun opened it.It was Ilhoon.
''Yo.''He smiled.
''Hi,Ilhoon,why didn't you came with Hye Ri?''
''She...doesn't like me...''Ilhoon pouted.
''I'm sorry oppa.''
''Listen...''He looked up.''I know you knew that she didn't like me...Why didn't you told me?''
''She told me that this morning.''
''Oh...''Ilhoon smirked.''I don't want to be a crybaby,so let's have some fun!''
They came inside the living room.Ilhoon hugged Joo Hyun from behind.Dong Woon noticed jelousy in Ji Eun's eyes.
''Okey,we could play a game,like...''
''Truth or dare!''Joo Hyun said.
''Sure.''
They all gathered on the floor and played the game for a long time.
''Okey,Joo Hyun,truth or dare?''Ilhoon asked playfully.
''Dare.''
''Umm...I know.You have to kiss Jongin!''
Jongin blushed a little.Joo Hyun was looking at Ilhoon while her eyes were wide opened.
''C'mon,c'mon.''Ilhoon clapped.
Joo Hyun turned to Jongin.He pulled her to himself slowly and kissed her.Joo Hyun was blushing like a tomato.
''It's you turn to ask someone now,Joo Hyun.''
''Okey,I...umm...Ji Eun.Truth or dare?''
''Dare.''
''You have to choose one boy inside this room.You two have to act like a couple for a week.''
Ji Eun looked around herself.This was the perfect chance to choose Ilhoon,the boy she liked.But he broke her heart.She knew that one boy liked her.Dong Woon.But what if she breaks his heart just like Ilhoon broke hers?She decided.She hoped she made a right decision.
''I choose...''


Who Ji Eun decided to choose? 


Ilhoon,the boy she likes?She could make her dreams come true and be with him for a week,but what if he breaks her heart?


Or Dong Woon,the boy that likes her?She could make his dreams come true and be with him for a week,but what if she breaks his heart?


Hii,new update everyone.There's a hard desicion on Ji Eun to make.What do you think,who should she choose?Ilhoon or Dong Woon? 
Love you all. <3