The choosen one

You are perfect to me

''Don't make this harder to me!''He hugged her tightly and kissed her.
In that moment,Dong Woon came inside the living room.

''No,stop!''Ji Eun pushed Ilhoon away.They noticed that Dong Woon was inside the living room too.
''H-Hyung...''Ilhoon scratched the back of his neck.
''What are you doing?!''Dong Woon felt that tear fell down his cheek.
''Oppa...P-Please,let me explain.''Ji Eun walked outside with Dong Woon.
''You don't have to explain me anything!I understand everything!''He started calming down and just patted her head and smiled weakly.''Good luck.I know you'll be happy because you like him too.''He turned and started walking away.Soon,he was far away.
''Oppa!''Ji Eun screamed and started running toward him.When she was near him,she back hugged him.She didn't knew that Ilhoon was following her and that he hid and looked at them.
''What is it?''Dong Woon turned to her and moved away a little.
''These few days changed everything.I was thinking.Everytime I needed help and everytime I was alone,you were there for me.Everytime I felt sad,you were there to make me smile.''She looked down.''Oppa...I like you...''She wispered.
''Ji Eun?''Ilhoon came toward them.
''Ilhoon,mianhaeyo.''
''Wae?Because I wasn't nice enough and because I couldn't comfort you?Because he can do everything I can't?It's okey.''He patted her shoulder.''He's a man,and I'm still a crazy boy who doesn't know anything.''He laughed.
''You forgive me?''
''Yeah,but...''He streched his arm.''...You could still call me ''oppa'' and we could still be friends.''
''Of course,oppa.''She hugged him and then he left.Dong Woon hugged Ji Eun.
''You like me?''He wispered on her ear and she could feel that few tears fell on her shirt.
''You're crying?''Ji Eun turned to him.He raised her chin and kissed her.Suddenly,the rain started falling.
''Hurry,oppa.We're gonna get sick.''She pulled his arm,but he pulled her to himself.
''It's okey if I get sick with you.''He smiled at her and kissed her again.
Ilhoon was slowly walking away from Dong Woon and Ji Eun and when the rain started falling down,he turned and saw them kissing in the rain.
''Good luck.''He smiled.''At least I will still watch that beautiful smile.''The tear rolled down his cheek.'',I'm even crying now.''He wipped the tear away and walked away.


This is what you have decided by voting.I hope you'll like this ending. ^^
Love you~ <3