Seventh chapter

You are perfect to me

''Will you come outside?''Dong Woon knocked at her bedroom door.''I'm leaving now.I want to see you once more before I leave.''
''Oppa,go away~.''
''No.I won't go away untill you open this door and untill I see you.''
''Oh,okey.''She stood up and slowly moved towards the door.Dong Woon could see that she cried.
''Wae?''
''What?''
''You cried.''
Ji Eun's eyes were red and puffy.
''It's nothing.You saw me.I may sound mean,but can you leave now?''
''O-okey.See you tommorow on suprise birthday party for Joo Hyun.''
''Yeah,bye.''Ji Eun closed her bedroom door and jumped on her bed.She covered her head with her pillow and then she picked up her phone.
Flashback...
''Oppa,mianhaeyo...''She wispered as she hugged her legs while she was sitting on her bed.Her phone rang.
''Oh,it's Ilhoon-oppa.''She smiled as she opened the message that Ilhoon sent her.Her smiling face disappered and it turned to sad face.The tears started rolling down her face.The message said:''Hey!You know Hye Ri from my class,right?And you know that I like her?Well,I gained my courage and asked her out.And she said:''YES!''.Woah,I'm really happy. :D''
Her hands started shaking,but she wrote:''Woah,I'm so happy for you. <3''
Right after she finished the message,she threw her phone away from her and started crying.
End of flashback...
She couldn't stop thinking that Ilhoon found a girlfriend and that he loves her just as a friend.That was killing her.
''Mianhaeyo...Can I come in?''Ji Eun looked at her door.Taemin was coming inside.
''What is it,oppa?''
''Dong Woon told me that he saw you crying,so I came to see if you're okey.Also,Dong Woon was really worried.He wanted to stay here,but when I told him that I'll take care of you,he left.Now,do you need anything?''
''Oppa...''She turned to him.''...I'm okey...''
''Look,I really want to help you.I know I'm not Dong Woon,appa or umma,but I want to help you as much as I can.''
''Thank you,oppa.''
''No problem.''He hugged her.''Just,tell me what happened,okey?''
''Y-yes.''She hugged him back and started the whole story.
''Oh,that little brat...''
''Oppa...It's not his fault.He likes her and I didn't wanted to tell him because I was scared that it'll ruin our friendship...''
''Should I tell this to Daehyun?''
''NO!I don't want him to make fun of me just because I like his brother...''Ji Eun looked away.
''Okey,okey.Now...Let's go for a walk.It'll help you.''
''Okey,oppa.I just have to get ready.''
''I'm waiting for you downstairs,arraseo?''
''Arraseo.''
Taemin left the room and Ji Eun started searching for a nice outfit.She wore this:

''Are you ready?''
''I'm coming,oppa.''She came downstairs.
''Okey,let's go.''
''Let's go.''She grabbed his hand.She didn't even want to think about Ilhoon.They went in a park.
''Oppa...''
''Yes?''
''Thank you so much.''She lowered her head.
''Hey,no problem.''He patted her shoulder.She smiled a little.


New update. ^^
Hye Ri is in the story. :D

Upss,wrong gif.Hongbin,don't do this! x'D

What?Again?Oh,man~!Suho,no! x'D

Finnaly.I found her. ^^ 

Enjoy the story.
Love you all. <3