Fourth chapter

You are perfect to me

Dong Woon came outside the house and saw that Ji Eun was sitting on the bench.She stood up and as she was walking away,he slowly moved to her and hugged her from behind.She turned to him and hugged him.
''Oppa~!Why everyone thinks that I'm not good enough to be a tutor?''She cried.
''Hey,I think you'll be a great tutor.''
''Jinjja?''She moved away from him and looked up.That made a little eye contact,but Dong Woon was really shy so he looked away.
''Yes.''He smiled.
''Ah,thank you oppa.You're the best!''She hugged him tightly and smiled.
''Wow,I didn't knew that this will be easy.''
''What did you just said?''
''Ah,nothing,nothing...''
''Oppa,you're mean too...''Ji Eun went in the house.
''Taeminnie-oppa~.Can you come in my bedroom?I need to speak with you.Alone.''
''S-sure.''
Ji Eun went in her bedroom and she heard that someone was opening her bedroom door.

''Oppa?''
''Yeah,it's oppa.''
''Dong Woon,what are you doing here?I don't want to speak with you!''She stood up and went on the balcony.
''Mianhaeyo...''Dong Woon leaned on the wall.
''I don't belive that you think I'll be a good tutor neither.You know what?Maybe I should tell my friend that I don't want to be his tutor.''
''No...No.Don't do that.You know that I don't like to lie to you.''
''Oppa...''
''Yeah?''
''You told me that you don't like to lie to me...''
''Yes...''
''Okey,so don't lie to me about this...''She turned and faced him.''...and don't turn your head while answering me about this...''
''O-okey...''He chuckled.
''Do you...think that...Oppa likes me?''She looked at him.
''What are you talking about?''
''Ah,nevermind...''She looked away.''...I don't think he likes me...''
''Who?''
''Ilhoon oppa...''She smiled.Dong Woon's eyes were wide opened.His heart broke into tiny little pieces.
''I...I think you two...would be a g-great c-couple...''He barely spoke and forced himself to smile while he felt that he'll start crying every moment.She broke his heart.
''Thank you.''She smiled.She didn't call him ''oppa'' as ussual.
''I have to go now.Bye.''He quickly left her room and covered his face while he was leaving the house.Right after he left the house,he looked at the sky and the tears were rolling down his face.He walked to his best friend's place.It was the dorm.His best friend was singer in a group.
''Hey,hyung.What's wrong?''Luckly,that boy was the one who opened the door.
''Can I come in?''
''Yeah,sure.''The boy smiled.They came inside the living room.
''Are you the only one here?''
''Ani,Hoseok-hyung is here too.''
''Ah,that's good.''
''Will you tell me what's wrong?''
''Ah,Taehyung,you only know that I love Ji Eun,right?''
''How could I know that?I don't know if you told anyone else about it.''
''Ah,yeah.I'm so dumb.''Dong Woon smiled,but the pain he felt couldn't be fixed.
''What about her?Did you confessed?''
''Ani...She loves someone else...''Dong Woon looked away and wipped his tears.
''Hoseok-hyung!I need help!''Taehyung shouted and soon,blackhaired boy apearred.
''What is it?''
''Hyung has love problems.''
''So you need my help with love problems?Taehyun,you had a fight with your brain,didn't you?''Hoseok looked away.
''C'mon.Ah,hyung~!''
''Hey,I don't need help.Thank you anyway.''
''Hey,I'm home.''
''Seokjin hyung~.Can you help with love problems?''

''Woah,you fell in love?''
''No!It's Dong Woon-hyung.''
''Ah,so it's you?''
''Y-yeah.B-but it's not the big deal...''Dong Woon his hair.




Aww,more cute boys in this story.I love V-hope. ^^ <3
Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. <3