Survivor Guilt

Living Lies (A Kindaichi Hajime X S.T. Aoyama Sho Crossover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

日本語 101

Japanese 101

Niisan 兄さん means Older 
Imouto 妹 ちゃん means little sister

“You can feel it too, Haruma?” Hongo Kanata turned away from the monitor screen to face his best friend, Miura Haruma and asked the very question which had been bothering them since their little sister had returned.

“Which one are you referring to? The guilt of plotting against her? Or killing the profiler? Or how we played right into his hands as his pawns?” Miura Haruma stopped his usual martial routine with a sneer and threw back Hongo’s question with more questions.  

“I truly thought that I am protecting her from a mistake,” Hongo took off his spectacles with one hand and rubbed his eyes with another hand, “but it seems all that we have achieved so far is to push her into the arms of a monster.”

“The reports we received so far from the rest of the management seems to hint that he had her under house arrest, or at the very least guarded in every moment. There is no way of getting to her without him knowing,” the young man sighed helplessly at Miura.

“You aren’t the one who did the finishing blow, I am the one with blood on my hands. And to make it even more insulting, it’s the blood of the very person I swore to protect,” Miura laughed bitterly at himself, once again regretting his part in the whole scheme to get back his little sister.

When he was told to help finish the meddling fool of a profiler, he had no idea that he was being set on a course of endless regrets.

The full blow he unleashed behind the profiler unexpectedly never intended to give his victim a chance of survival, but somehow, his victim survived. Barely, but thankfully the victim lives on with missing gaps in her mind now.

It was his worst nightmare when the face of his victim was revealed to him as the light-weight profiler turned and flew a distance from him as a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter