You are a .... a girl?!

Living Lies (A Kindaichi Hajime X S.T. Aoyama Sho Crossover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
日本語 101
Japanese 101

Baka 馬鹿 means Stupid / Idiot 
Chibi ちび means Little / Short
Kaibutsu 怪物 means Monster
Boku ga kimi wo mamotte ageru 僕が君を守ってあげる means I will protect you
Senpai ta-chi 先輩たち means seniors
means ert
Oppai おっぱい means s
Onna no ko 女の子 means girl


It was strange, the moment they stepped through that door, Aoyama Sho knew something was wrong.  It was that unexplainable feeling of gut twisting at the thought of entering the seemingly abandoned house. The profiler was frowning at this familiar setting and wondering when it was used as a murder setup. 

“They said it’s the most haunted house here,” a male voice echoed the words which had previously made Aoyama Sho excited at the thought of visiting a real haunted ground, but now, it seemed that the story had something more than meets the eye.

“I’m going back,” Aoyama took a quick glance at the internal of the house and frowned to self. The thick layer of dust and spider webs hanging around should have meant that the house has been abandoned for a long time, but the profiler's heart said otherwise. Somebody did die here recently based on the presence of the odour of death still lingering around, masked by the musty smell of a forgotten house. If Akagi Samon was here, he could probably tell them more, but for now, the lonesome S.T. member could only rely on the hyper senses of a profiler to piece them together.  

Hidden among the messy outer, was a code-red danger. Something which was so carefully hidden through the years and not meant to be disturbed by thrill hunters like them.

S.T. was not given this assignment, so Aoyama had no right to reveal the secret at all. It was somebody else's job to do. Just as Akagi had reminded them repeatedly to keep their heads down, the young profiler would never stand for another round of teasing by those bakas in the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department (TMPD). 

The same group of bakas who started calling Aoyama Sho the Chibi Kaibutsu of the S.T. It was a name which frustrated S.T. to no ends when they started claiming that S.T. was a group led by the TMPD famous monsters, Akagi Samon and Aoyama Sho. The message was clear to both geniuses, they were once again alienated by the so-call society groups. Something which both of them felt terribly apologetic to fellow S.T. members Yuuki Midori, Yamabuki Saizo, Kurosaki Yuji and most of all to their captain, Yurine Tomohisa.

Yuuki Midori, Yamabuki Saizo and Kurosaki Yuji would hardly care for that because they were also loners in their own fields when they could not find anyone who understood them. But for the bubbly and friendly Yurine Tomohisa, he was devastated to learn that bullying had occurred within the great TMPD and most of all to his teammates. As such, the young cap of S.T. was often seen telling people that S.T. members were merely misunderstood and would fight anyone who called Akagi Samon and Aoyama Sho monsters.

Despite Yurine's effort and good intention, Akagi Samon and Aoyama Sho were never fully convinced by his words, their minds were more of an analytics nature than emotional. The similarity between the two geniuses had brought them closer to each other and one which Akagi would even consider naming Aoyama as his future successor when the young profiler finally learned to be less reckless. 

Biting the lower lip unknowingly, Aoyama Sho battled with the urge arose from his order phobia to defy Akagi Samon's instruction and the wisdom behind his words. 

'To do or not to do,' the young profiler wondered, Akagi Samon was probably the only one whom Aoyama tried the hardest to obey. Because of his intelligence and similar life experiences.

"I should have known! You and your order phobia!" A past memory of Akagi Samon sneering was playing back in the mind's eye. It was a scene which happened often when the two geniuses crushed and stubbornly refused to talk to each other. But the disappointing look in his eyes when he said that had always troubled the profiler deeply. It had served as a constant reminder for the profiler to pull back the rebellious self afterwards each time.

“And I thought you are a brave kid, Sho-chan,” the young male behind snickered at Aoyama's words and interrupted the thought process, “didn’t you say that you wanted to visit the most haunted place around this town?”

The young profiler growled softly at the insult, but deep down he was feeling rather embarrassed to have an audience with him to witness his indecision, “nobody asked for your opinion and stop following me around!”

The young man grinned at his dismay and patted his head lightly, “but you are too cute to be left alone.”

“STOP MESSING WITH MY HAIR! Ahh…~” His hands shot up protectively to cover his hair, Aoyama Sho turned to shout at the smiling young man and was surprised to find him standing mere inches away from him.   

That man… who calls himself Yamada Ryosuke was the most annoying man he ever met. What which was supposed to be a one-time meeting when Aoyama Sho walked away from him at Tokyo Bay has turned into a never-ending story.  

It did not help that the young profiler was petite and he was riding on a bicycle which allowed him to catch up with the profiler within seconds. Ever since then, he has been talking Aoyama's ears off and sticking to him like super glue.

And to think Aoyama used to think that Captain Yurine Tomohisa was irritating…

But at least Cap would never dangle his ST ID pass above his head teasingly and refused to return it to him, forcing Aoyama to make do with his annoying presence!

“I’m not afraid, you Baka!”

Aoyama Sho glared at him and pondered briefly whether to let a stranger learn of his order phobia. As irritating as he seemed to be, there was something reliable about this young man. Those earnest glances he gave radiated of a warm and somewhat child-like personality hidden within to Aoyama despite his earlier lie to him.

“Baka!” Aoyama uttered again under breath before rubbing his forehead in confusion, “I must be getting too emotional after hanging around that Baka Cap during the past one year….”

“We are only analysing tools, no emotions at all,” Aoyama echoed Akagi Samon’s once famous words for ST before that bumbling fool Cap tried to change them all, to calm his conflicting heart and thoughts.

“Eh?” The young man looked at Aoyama only to see a pained look flashed across the child-like face, before hearing the boy whispering softly to himself.

'Sho-chan was definitely someone with a hidden story though he looked awfully young', Kindaichi Hajime thought to himself as he looked at the young profiler.

It was still a mystery to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter