Chapter 8: Watermelon mania and Cucumber phobia

"Baekie" My Big Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" />

 

Yi Xing and Minseok got off from the car. Both of them went to supermarket to buy goods. Yi Xing opened the trunk of the car. Minseok was hurrying to take something from there.

“Why are you hurrying little Min?”

“Umma I need to take my watermelon” Minseok said cutely.

Yi Xing gave the watermelon to Minseok. Minseok hugged the watermelon tightly to his body.

Yi Xing stepped in to the home with dozens of bags. Minseok followed him with his precious watermelon .Yi Xing entered the kitchen and started to unpack up them so quickly because he had to make the dinner too.

“Run so fast! We have to escape from here”

“They follow us”

“Oh!! We are in danger”

Minseok was acting a drama in the living room. Yi Xing heard the voice of Minseok. After four or five dialogs, Yi Xing heard that something dropped down to the ground with squashy voice. Yi Xing stopped his work.

“Yeah! We won!!!!”Minseok screamed loudly.

“Honey, are you Okay?” Yi Xing asked in panicked voice

“Yes Umma I’m fine no need to come”

Then there was a little silent inside the house. Yi Xing went to the living room so slowly. He was surprised to see that Minseok was eating a crushed watermelon. When he saw Yi Xing he smiled from his chubby cheeks.

“Little Min why did you crushed it to the ground? If you told me Umma would give it to you after cutting in to the pieces“

Umma that is the way that the Sid did in ICE AGE” Minseok replied and ate a piece of the water melon.

Yi Xing looked at the ground. The tiny pieces of watermelon were all over the floor of the living room. The juice of the Watermelon was spread in everywhere. Yi Xing sighed and went near to Minseok. Yi Xing slipped on the floor because he trampled a peel. He managed not to fell down. Yi Xing sat near Minseok.

“Little Min Sid did like that because he hadn’t the tools to cut it, but we have a knife in our home, so that we can cut it so neatly and eat it. Got it little Min.?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter