Chapter 16: A parent’s day without my Umma and Appa.

"Baekie" My Big Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

Minseok and Lu Han sat on bench waiting for Lu Han’s mother. Minseok felt a little sad without a parent. But Minseok just pretended that it’s all right.

“Lulu your Umma, is she Korean?” Minseok broke the silent.

“Yep, my Umma is Korean, my Appa is Chinese” Lu Han replied

Then with a bright smile Lu Han shouted happily.

“There my mom is coming” Lu Han to her.

Minseok looked at Lu Han’s mother. She had a tall figure with fair complexion. Her jet black, straight and long hair freely released along her back. She wore a long white gown. Minseok felt that she was glittering because of the sun rays. Honestly she looked like a fairy to Minseok.

Minseok still sat on the bench and looked at her. After hearing the baby voice of Lu Han Minseok was coming to the real world. Lu Han introduced her mother to Minseok. After Lu Han explained the sad tragic that Minseok faced in the morning Lu Han’s mother patted the little head of Minseok.

“Don’t worry honey; I will take care of you Minseok” Mrs. Eun so, the mother of Lu Han said so politely.

She pinched the chubby cheeks of Minseok.  Minseok smiled brightly.

 

*                                                             *                                                * 

“Aww!!!!! I like to stuck here forever” Lu Han said while his strawberry and caramel flavored ice-cream.

Minseok laughed. They were enjoying freely after the concert at the morning.

Mrs. Eun so was sitting in the middle of them and looked at them. Both of them were ice-cream peacefully.

“I didn’t see Jong In, Did you?”Lu Han asked with bold eyes.

 “Nope” Minseok replied slowly.

“Umma you know, Baozi‘s Umma is so beautiful, he is so cute when he smiling, he has a dimple, that’s the secret” Lu Han crunched the cone of the ice-cream.

Minseok felt so comfortable hearing the first sentence of Lu Han, because the sentence didn’t included pronouns, but hearing the second sentence Minseok lost a little part of his ice-cream, because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter