Charter 21: The dream came true. (Last Chapter)

"Baekie" My Big Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

Minseok was standing near the window and looked out from there. It was the 2 nd of January of the New Year. His eyes were blurred because of tears. Now his heart broke so much, because he trusted the Santa, but he hadn’t the gift that he really need.

Yi Xing was coming to downstairs and saw the toddler who was looking out from the window.

Suddenly Minseok felt that he was cuddled by someone. He looked up. He saw that his mom was there with a lovely smile. Yi Xing pinched the chubby cheek of Minseok. Minseok smiled lightly.

“Come here sweet heart, come with your umma” Yi Xing hold Minseok and sat on the sofa. He pulled Minseok onto his lap.

“Umma may I asked a question?” Minseok placed his head on Yi Xing’s chest and his little fingers touched the button of Yi Xing’s shirt.

“Yes honey, what do you want to know?”

“Umma, where did the Sana clause come from?” Minseok looked at Yi Xing. Yi Xing took a deep breath.

“Hmm…. Santa clause came from the North Pole. He lives in there .There are lot of mountains wrapped by the snow. It’s so beautiful place.”

“Did you have a chance to go there?”

Yi Xing smiled. He ruffled the hair of Minseok.

“No little Min I hadn’t a chance to go there”

“Then how did you know?” Minseok asked curiously.

“Your grandma told me when I was at your age, as same as like this” Yi Xing pinched the nose of toddler.

“Is he living there alone?”

“Oh! No my sweety, There are lot of elves to help him and there are so many rain dears too”

“How did he come here?”

“He come here from a vehicle called sledge, did you remember honey, theirs is a sledge in your color book. ”

“Ahh I remember about it.” Minseok replied happily.

“Then with whom did he come here?”

“He comes here with rain dears”

“Wow! with rain dears?”

“Yep, if you listen so carefully, you can hear the sound of jingle bells at the Christmas night.”

Minseok eyes widened with surprise. His mouth made perfect “O”. Yi Xing’s face brightened up with a lovely smile by seen the little Minseok’s surprised face.

“Umma did Santa Clause broke the promises that he made?” Minseok face covered with sadness.

Yi Xing cuddled Minseok tightly and whispered to His ear lobe so slowly.

“Santa Clause never broke the promises that he made. Because he loves kids so much.”

Minseok closed his eyes and hugged Yi Xing. Yi Xing Kissed the forehead of Minseok.

 

*                                                                               *                                                                           *

Time ran away passing day by a day. Minseok never give up for his dreams. The day in middle of January He had the gift that he needed so much. He thanked to the Santa clause and to the god thousand times. He smiled so happily and so cutely. Yi Xing so surprised to see that smile, because he didn’t’t see such a wonderful smile before.....................

*                                       *                                              *

Minseok wake up early in the morning. He opened his eyes and yawned several times. He felt something heavy on his shoulder. He turned other side of bed and smiled cutely. The one arm of his brother as rested in his shoulder. He was sleeping so peacefully. Minseok heard his baby snores.

“Dongsangi~ wake up Wake up” Minseok patted the shoulder of his brother.

“Ahh! Mini another 5 minutes” he replied with sleepy tone.

“No No! Wake up you lazy boy. Minseok pulled off the blanket from his brother’s torso and started to tickle him”

“No Mini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter