Chapter 1: A New hope

"Baekie" My Big Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

It was a pleasant Saturday evening to Kim Joon Myeon who had a huge responsibility as a doctor in National hospital of Seoul. He was reading a book comfortably, sitting on a sofa in the corner of the living room. Although he was a doctor in his profession he was book lover and also interested about literature. He believed that literature and the nature made a kind and warm hearted man. The sound of a piano that was coming from the up stair of the house ended with the touch of happiness. Then Myeon knew what was going to happen next. He heard the footsteps coming from the stair case. A warm kiss on Myeon’s soft cheek made him smile.

“Xingy, why did you stop your music composing early?”                

“Because I need to talk with you “with a cheerful smile appeared with prominent dimple Zhang Yi Xing sat near Myeon.

Kim Joon Myeon never thought to be a part of surrogate family but at last He shared this house with his ever loving life partner Zhang Yi Xing , a young musician who met in a concert. Finally he was so happy because Myeon knew he made a right decision in his life. Because of Him, Yi Xing and their loving son Kim Baek Hyun, their house was filled with the love and the happiness every time.

“Where is our little Dino man?” Myeon asked while closing the book.

“He is sleeping so calmly” Yi Xing replied with bright smile.

“So how about your charity work today?”Myeon asked Yi Xing to know more about that.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter