Chapter 14: Where is my Umma? Part 2

"Baekie" My Big Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

After the dinner Myeon took the tray.

“I have to clean this and also your room, get ready to sleep kids”

 Myeon went to the downstairs and cleaned the kitchen first and then he cleaned the room of Minseok. After all when he came to Baekhyun’s room Baekhyun was in his sleeping position and waiting for his father.

“Good night Baekie, sweet dreams my darling” Myeon kissed Baekhyun and cover his torso from the blanket.

“Good night appa!”Baekhyun smiled cutely.

Then he opened the door of Little Min’s room. Minseok was sitting on his bed with gloomy face.

“Appa, can I call to Umma?”       

“Mmm…. I think Umma is sleeping now, let’s try at tomorrow morning. Okay?”

“Okay”

Minseok lied on the bed. Myeon covered his body from blanket and kiss his forehead”

“Sweet dreams little Min. good night”

“Good night Appa” Minseok replied in a gloomy voice.

Myeon climbed onto his bed and cover his body from the blanked and closed his eyes, but he couldn’t sleep because he felt that his lovely wife isn’t with him in this night. He sighed heavily and tightened his eye lids.

*                                    *                                              *                                                                

Minseok felt so uncomfortable. He turned side to side on the bed. He felt that he is not going to have sweet dreams in this night. At last he jumped out from the bed and went to his brother’s room with his bear bunny.

“Hyung are you sleeping?”Minseok touched Baekhyun’s hand and asked.

“Nope, I tried to sleep” Baekhyun replied.

“Hyung le…..” when Minseok was going to continued it Baekhyun cut off him in the middle

“Okay. Let’s do it.”

Myeon tried to sleep as much as he can, but after understood that he couldn’t sleep this early, he started to read a book. Myeon was sitting so comfortably on the bed. He sank to the story of the book and he didn’t know anything happened inside the house. Later he felt that someone is in his room, in front of him. He put off the book from his eyes. Then he realized to see his two kids in front of him in the mid night.

“Why? What’s the wrong kids?” Myeon asked surprising.

“Appa we need to sleep with you” Both of them answered.

Myeon’s face lightened up with a lovely smile. Baekhyun was clutching the hand of Minseok and Minseok was hugging Baekhyun with his bunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter