Chapter 20: The present of Santa

"Baekie" My Big Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello lovelies~

To be honest I have no heart to end this story.

So I added some parts for the last chap and divided the last chap into two.

So that, this is not the last chapter.

This chap is little bit short. Sorry for that.

I hope you will enjoy this

Thank you!

 

" />

 

 

 

 

Then they were hurrying to read the letter of Minseok. At the middle of the letter their eyes were getting wide. At the end of the letter he wrote ,

Dear Santa clause please I need the original; it doesn’t matter if you unable to wrap it.

Yi Xing sighed and looked at Myeon; Myeon put his arm around Yi Xing shoulder and hugged him.

“Soo what should we do now? This is the thing that Little Min is asked, that-”

Myeon put his index finger on Yi Xing’s lips. He sighed.

“Xingy, at least we have to try. He is just a little kid, he cannot understand those”

“Do you think that it will be possible?”

“I think so. But not as a Christmas gift, that’s the matter” Myeon bit his lower lip.

“Then, let’s give something to him on Christmas day, but his heart will be broken” Yi Xing’s face covered by the clouds of sadness.

“There’s nothing to do Xingy, Time will solve his little problem”

Yi Xing rested his head on Myeon’s chest. They were sat on the bed silently in the dark night.

*                                                 *                                             *                                     *

“Yayyy deco items are here!!!” Baekhyun ran to downstairs like a storm.

“Bromin here take those” Baekhyun passed some little socks and glitter balls to Minseok. But Minseok’s eyes were looking at something in under the box. It was shinning yellow thing.

“Baekie hyung, what is that?” He pointed out that yellow decoration item.

“Ahh! that is the star we hanged on the top of the tree ”Baekhyun said.

“Who will hang it?”

“I’m going to hanging it” Baekhyun said with a proud voice.

“But you are not tall that much”

“Appa will hold me”

“Baekie hyung can’t you give it to me” Minseok asked with puppy dog eyes.

Baekhyun’s smile faded away so quickly.

“No!! It’s mine”

“Hmm… Okay hyung” Minseok sighed.

“Hey hey, Why the matter Kids.”

“Nothing Appa” Minseok said slowly.

“Baekie, sweet heart, come here for a minute” Yi Xing called from the kitchen.

Baekhyun ran away to the kitchen. His face lightened up with a lovely smile when he saw his mom is cutting a Chocolate cake.

“Umma”

“Hi Baekie you’re so fast” Yi Xing put the slices of the cake on a plate.

“Did you finished the decorations?”

“No umma we are still doing it”

“So, who is going to hang the star?”

“I’m”

“Oh! Didn’t Minseok ask to hang it?”

Baekhyun looked at the ground and started to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter