Chapter 11: A friend with Deer eyes

"Baekie" My Big Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

It was the third day of the kindergarten. Minseok sat on the bench of the playground alone. He was unhappy because he hadn’t found a friend yet. Minseok’s held down his head with curved lips. Later he felt that someone was standing front of him. Minseok looked up. There was a boy so fair in complexion. He had a black silk hair which combed side neatly. He greeted Minseok with a lovely smile.

“What’s your name friend?”He asked in friendly manner and sat next to him.

“I’m Kim Minseok, What’s your name?”

“I’m Lu Han, Nice to meet you!”Lu Han replied with cheerful smile.

“I saw you bullied by Jong In, I’m sorry. I couldn’t help you. I don’t like him he is so scary.”Lu Han said

“It’s all right Lu Han. I will be careful in next time.” Minseok replied.

“He will never bully you again because of our madam and because of your super Hyung.”Lu Han said smiling.

Both of them laughed.

“Lu Han I like your eyes. they’re sparking. they look like the eyes of a deer ”Minseok said

“Ah! That’s right. Everyone says that to me, when they see my eyes”

“You know Minseok you really look like doraemon , that’s my favourite cartoon” Lu Han said while laughing.

“Nice to meet you Lu Han I was so afraid that I thought I would never have a chance to find a friend”

“Don’t worry Minseok I’m always with you”

Both of them went to their classroom happily.

*                                            *                                 *                                                                                          

“This is the time that your loving most. isn’t it my children?”Mrs. Da Hye asked cheerfully.

 “Yes madam Hye” Children answered happily.

“Okay Children .Today we are going to draw “my family”. Did everyone have your arts books and color boxes with you

“Yes madam Hye ”        

“Then start your drawing. You are free to do anything in your drawing.”

Minseok sank in his world and drew his art alone. Lu Han saw that his friend was drawing that art biting his upper lip.

When everyone was drawing arts alone, Jong In disturbed to Minseok.

“Wow what a nice art of his family, hey Minseok where is your Umma I can’t see her?”Kai was laughing at Minseok.

“This is My Umma!” Minseok pointed the person who he drew as mother

“Oh! It can’t be umma must be a woman Minseok, you got it wrong, You haven’t a Umma , you only have two Appas.

“Oh! poor Minseok” the crew of Jong In laughed at him.

Minseok’s eyes filled with tears. His pencil was going wild on the paper.

“Mind you language Jong In!, at least he drew a family in his book, what are you doing shouting with a blank page? You haven’t done anything yet.”Although Lu Han was scared of Jong In he managed to talk.

“Hey! who are you?”Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter