Chapter 5 : My brother Min

"Baekie" My Big Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

It was another Monday began with little war in Yi Xing’s home. It was so hard to wake up Baekhyun in the morning. After doing a lot of tricks, finally Yi Xing woke up him by tickling his neck. The giggles of Baekhyun made the whole morning so funny.

“Come on Baekie we gonna be late honey”Yi Xing said in a happy voice and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair.

“Umma can’t I stay at Home. Brother Min will cry after knowing that I’m not in home”.

“Nope, my cunning Baekie you can’t stay at home. Little Min and I have a lot of plans for today “ Yi Xing pinched the cheek of Baekhyun with a teasing mood

“Okay then I will go, Umma please buy me something if you going to the toy land Okay Okay?” Little Baekhyun was showing an agi face to Yi Xing.

“All right sweet heart, now go to clean yourself. Hurry up hurry up” Yi xing pulled him out of the bed and patted to Baekhyun’s . Baekhyun ran away making a bunch of giggles.

Yi Xing slowly opened the door of Minseok’s room. Yi Xing was surprised to see his little son who was making his own bed so neat and nice. After covering the bed with the bed cover Minseok arranged his teddy bears on the bed. The bed was looking so tidy.

“Good morning Honey “ hearing the heartiest greeting of Yi Xing Minseok smiled brightly.

“Good morning Umma” Yi Xing sat on the bed and pulled little Minseok to his lap.

“Did you sleep well little Min?”

“Yes Umma”

“Why did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter