Chapter 6

[HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] Beauty and the Beasts
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   chapter six     

[INDENT] “Do you… do you think you can introduce me to the others?” Eunmi asked shyly. Something was very intriguing about the men, and she wanted to know a bit more about them.

[INDENT] Doojoon smiled. “Sure! I don’t see why not,” he replied. The two walked out of Eunmi's room and he pointed to the room next to hers. “I’ll just tell you which rooms are ours and introduce each person, okay? Starting from here, this is my room.”

[INDENT] They stopped at the bathroom next. It was a bit smaller than Eunmi's personal bathroom back at home, but it was doable. She could tell that the bathroom was very clean, seeing how everything looked very sanitary. “This is the bathroom. Junhyung usually makes sure the bathroom is hygienic for us to use. He’s a bit of a neat freak.”

[INDENT] Eunmi asked, “How do you all use the bathroom? There’s so many of you, and there’s practically only one bathroom to use!”

[INDENT] “Well…” Doojoon started, “We start from oldest, which is me, to the youngest, which is Dongwoon.”

[INDENT] “Everyday?”

[INDENT] “Everyday. Except if it’s someone’s birthday. The birthday boy goes first then. By the way, Eunmi-ssi, when’s your birthday?”

[INDENT] I can trust these guys. My grandfather trusted them, so I can trust them too, Eunmi thought. “May 16th, 1990.” she replied.

[INDENT] “Ah, chincha?” Doojoon asked. “It looks like everyone is older than you except Dongwoon. Speaking of Dongwoon, let’s head over to his room!”

[INDENT] The two walked to Dongwoon’s room, which was open. Eunmi peered inside and Dongwoon was diligently doing his homework. Doojoon knocked on the doorway, and Dongwoon looked up. “Oh, Doojoon-hyung? What’s—oh!” Dongwoon started before he looked up at Eunmi.

[INDENT] Eunmi murmured, “Err… annyeonghasaeyo!” She quickly bowed. Eunmi looked up to Dongwoon trying to hide his smile.

[INDENT] “You’re older than me, right? You don’t have to be so formal. I can call you noona, right?” He asked with a slight smile.

[INDENT] “Oh… uh… sure! If that’s alright with you…” Eunmi started as she regained her composure from his sudden niceness towards her.

[INDENT] “Alright then! Annyeonghasaeyo, Eunmi-noona!” Dongwoon said as he made a ninety-degree bow at Eunmi.

[INDENT] Eunmi laughed. “Annyeong!” Quickly, she stopped laughing. “Wait… you’re the maknae?”

[INDENT] Dongwoon nodded silently. “Yes, why?”

[INDENT] “But… you’re the Arabian prince!” Eunmi blurted out. “Isn’t the blonde boy the youngest?”

[INDENT] Doojoon stifled his laugh while Dongwoon blushed. “No, I’m actually the youngest. Yoseob-hyung just looks the youngest because of his baby face.”

[INDENT] “Ah, I see…” Eunmi said as she tried to hide her embarrassment. “Well, I’ll go meet the others now! It was nice meeting you, Dongwoon-ssi.”

[INDENT] “It was nice meeting you too, noona!” Dongwoon said with a smile before returning to his desk to do his homework.

[INDENT] Doojoon smiled at Eunmi and said, “The next room is Hyunseung. He’s a bit shy, but don’t worry about him. He’ll come around to like you.”

[INDENT] The two approached Hyunseung’s room, and Doojoon knocked on the door. “Hyunseung, are you in there? Hyunseung!” He continued to knock until the door finally opened by a sleepy-looking Hyunseung.

[INDENT] “Hyung! Why are you knocking on my door?! I’m sleeping!” Hyunseung whined. He rambled on and on until he saw Eunmi in the corner of his eye and stopped. He looked at her with shocked eyes.

[INDENT] He kept mumbling incoherent words until Doojoon said, “Hyunseung, this is Miss Eunmi. Eunmi, this is Hyunseung.”

[INDENT] Eunmi smiled and bowed. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Eunmi-inmida! You’re the guy that made me fall asleep, right?”

[INDENT] Hyunseung, who was still shocked, merely nodded and stared at her with his scared eyes.

[INDENT] Doojoon awkwardly chuckled. “Okay, let’s move on. Thanks for letting us bother you, Hyunseung.” Hyunseung nodded quietly and continued to watch the two walk away.

[INDENT] “Who’s next?” Eunmi asked as she followed Doojoon’s steps.

[INDENT] Doojoon sighed. “It’s Kikwang.”

[INDENT] Eunmi shuddered at the thought of Kikwang’s menacing glare whenever she looked at him. His stare chilled her to the bone.

[INDENT] They approached his room, but right when Doojoon was about to open the door, Kikwang yelled out, “Leave me alone!”

[INDENT] Doojoon sighed in annoyance. “Come out, Kikwang! You have to meet Eunmi.”

[INDENT] “No!”

[INDENT] “Lee Ki Kwang, don’t make me go in there…”

[INDENT] “Go ahead and see if I come out.” Kikwang said. Eunmi could imagine him practically seething behind the door.

[INDENT] With a huff, Doojoon busted opened the door and slammed the door at Eunmi's face. In the brief five seconds while he was in there, Eunmi heard things being thrown around and things breaking. At one moment, she swore she heard a dog yelping. Finally, the door opened, and a calm Doojoon had a growling Kikwang in a headlock.

[INDENT] “Doojoon-ssi! Kikwang-ssi!” Eunmi gasped, worried about the two. “What happened? Why were you guys fighting?”

[INDENT] “Nothing bad happened in there, Miss Eunmi. Don’t worry about it.” Doojoon said with a smile. “Now Kikwang, greet Miss Eunmi.”

[INDENT] Eunmi looked at Kikwang who kept looking at the ground. Finally, he locked eyes with her. Eunmi looked at his eye scar as he said, “… Hi.” He quickly looked back at the ground.

[INDENT] Eunmi softly smiled. “Hi, Kikwang-ssi.”

[INDENT] “Anything else, Kikwang?”” Doojoon asked, still holding his headlock around Kikwang.

[INDENT] “No…” Kikwang said in a huff.

[INDENT] Doojoon chuckled a little, then let Kikwang out.  In a flash, Kikwang went back to his room and shut his door. “Well, that’s Kikwang for you. Sorry, he can be a little rude sometim

Please log in to read the full chapter