Chapter 4

[HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] Beauty and the Beasts
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               chapter four     

[INDENT] Eunmi groggily woke up to a burst of light and immediately was alert when she was face-to-face with Doojoon. Eunmi quickly panicked when she realized that her hands were tied behind the chair she was sitting on. So... this isn't a dream?, she thought.

[INDENT] Doojoon kept staring at Eunmi. She realized that the other men were there as well and that there was a total of six men. Eunmi noticed that one man had a deep linear scar across his left eye. He was glaring at her intently.

[INDENT] "Who are you, and why are you here?" Doojoon asked in a demanding voice. His intense gaze at Eunmi gave her shivers and she was nearly unable to speak.

[INDENT] She stuttered, "I-I'm Lee Eunmi, and--"

[INDENT] Suddenly, Doojoon's face changed and gave Eunmi a smirk. "Ah, I remember you! You're that one girl with the clingy flower boyfriend!"

[INDENT] "He's not my boyfriend!" she nearly shrieked. "He's just... someone who was supposed to drop me off at the gas station."

[INDENT] "And you happened to stalk me back to my home, right?"

[INDENT] "Anniyo!" Eunmi blurted out. "This property is mine!"

[INDENT] It was completely silent after she said the latter. Then, Doojoon and the others started laughing. However, the man with the scar said, "Prove it."

[INDENT] Eunmi responded, "There's a yellowed paper in my jacket's pocket. It's a will from my grandfather Hwang Baek Hyun."

[INDENT] Suddenly, all the laughter stopped. The man with the scar narrowed his eyes at me. Another man, who looked more younger than the rest of the men and looked more like an Arabian prince than a Korean, shakily said, "... Mr. Hwang?"

[INDENT] She gasped. "You knew my grandfather?"

[INDENT] Doojoon quickly fished the will from Eunmi's pocket, unfolded it, and read through it multiple times. "It's true." he said quietly. "This is her property." Doojoon passed the will around.

[INDENT] The man with the blonde hair asked, "What if she's not the girl in the will? What if she's not Lee Eun Mi?"

[INDENT] "That's prepost--" Eunmi screamed before getting interrupted by the man with the sunglasses.

[INDENT] "Leave it to me," he simply stated. He had a mini-faux hawk hai

Please log in to read the full chapter