Who are you?!

Not What I Imagined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to update this story. I was really busy and then I had the most intense case of writers block. I was seriously thinking about not finishing it but I want to finish it. I actually wrote this update during one of my lectures. Hey three hours lectures are way too long and who ever decided that they can be that long needs a kick in the nads : ). Anyway I hope you like it and I will try to update more but no promises. Sorry. 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

I thought that having Chanyeol was going to be easy but man he is a pain. He is really strict and doesn't allow anyone to talk in class. He is worse than the actual teachers and the other student hate him. Maybe I would too but he is my friend and I know that this is not how he is normally. I would complain but I am actually learning and I have never had such a high grade in a math class before.

    

    It has also been a distraction from the stupid, pointless pain that I was feeling at first but slowly I started to feel better. Now when I am reminded of what happened I don't feel the crushing in my chest that didn't let me breath and brought tears to my eyes. Things are better and I have to thank Chanyeol for everything. I don't think I would be getting over it without him.

    

    I have tried to think about what Chanyeol is to me. Is he my friend? My best friend? Some one who is like my older brother?  I know that he means more to me than just a friend because no one has ever taken care of me like he has or constantly wanting to know how I am. I feel so happy when I am with him; just seeing him makes me instantly happy. I don't think that a friend is enough to describe what he has become but I have no other way to describe it "He is just Chanyeol." 

    

    Some times I think that I love this adorable giant that makes me so happy and gives me strength to keep going even when I don't want to. I find refuge in him when I can't find it anywhere else. I scares me that I depend on hIm so much because what is going to happen when he has to leave for school next year?

    

     I often think that I should have never gotten close to him because we knew all along that he was going to leave but I didn't care because he was what is needed and he was so willing to give it to me. Chanyeol has told me that he is undecided on where to go for school, whether here or back in Seoul but I feel that he doesn't want to go back. I thought that he was only telling me that to make me feel better but when is ask him about it he only tells me that it is not something for me to worry about and to forget about it. 

    

    Our constant being together always raises questions on whether or not we together. They have come from Ari, classmates and even Violet. I don't know if I even want to be with him in that way. First of all I don't think that it is right that he is the brother of my ex and it sounds lame but I don't want to lose him by trying to be more than friends. I am so confused and I feel like I am over thinking things, I mean he is older than me and what would he see in a girl like me. 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

 

When I got to class on Monday I found that there was someone sitting in my seat. I had never seen him before and he looked kind of lost and out of place. He looked kind of funny actually, looking everywhere, eyes wide.

 

"Hey are you new here? You are sitting in my seat?" 

 

"Oh really? I am sorry, this is my first class and came early to met the teacher but he is not here yet."

 

"Oh well she is usually a couple of minutes late. She is all over the place most of the time but she is a good teacher. I am Adelina but you can call me Addy." I stretched my hand out. 

 

"I am Kyungsoo but you can call me DO, everyone does."

 

"It is nice to met you DO." I smiled shaking his hand. We turned around as we heard a crash at the door followed by cussing.

 

"Hello class as you can see I am going to need a little bit to get everything together so go ahead and start looking at the lesson that we are supposed to go over today." She bent down to pick up the stack of papers that she has dropped and the cup of coffee that was slowly spilling.

 

"Now you see wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter