Apart

Not What I Imagined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Addy, I am going back to Korea."

 

This could not be happening. I was so happy, I loved him everything was perfect. Why did this have to happen right now?

 

"What do you mean that you are leaving? You just got here. How could you be leaving right now? I don't understand." I said all at once not being able to grasp what was going on.

 

"Well we came out here because my dad's job was transferred here but he got a promotion and it is back in Korea so we have to go back." He said trying to explain. "We have to support him so we have to all go back. We are going back in a few days."

 

"OMG that is so fast! What are we going to do? Are we going to break up?" I said with tears in my eyes. I didn't want to make it seem like it was his fault but I only just realized that I loved him and I was ready to tell him but then this happens. How am I supposed to react to this news?

 

"Addy, we will figure it out, I love you and I don't want to leave but I can't stay no matter how much I want to."

 

"You..you love me?" I said between sobs not being able to hold back anymore.

 

"Yes I love you. Of course I do. I just didn't know how to tell you." Kai said as he captured my face in his hands. "I love you and I don't want to leave" he kissed my softly.

 

I sobbed as he held me against his chest and whispered how nothing was going to change and that things would work out. I wanted to much to believe him but I knew that nothing would ever be the same and that things would not turn out the way that I thought they would. I had to have some sort of hope that things would be okay so I said that only thing that I could that bring back a tiny sliver of happiness that I felt before this mess. 

 

"Kai, I love you."

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

    Kai had left last night along with his parents and Chanyeol. He promised me that we would talk all the time. He promised to email me when ever he could because the time zones were so weird.   I want to stay strong since we were still toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter