Change

Not What I Imagined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Addy come on tell me! You are no fun and I know you told Erica. I am so wounded! How could you tell our cousin before you told your own sister?" Aria was whining, while pulling my arm. Most of the time she acted like she was younger than me when she was like four years older than me. 

 

"Fine, fine. I will tell you. Just calm down." I said finally giving in. "Well the other day I was cold at school because I didn't take a sweater and….."

 

 

"Typical you. Why do you hate sweaters? What have they done to you? huh? huh? HUH?!"

 

 

"Jesus, Ari will you shut the up! I am not going to tell you if you don't shut up!"

 

 

 

"FIne, fine, there is no need to yell!"

 

"Anyway….as I was saying, I was cold without a sweater before school when Kai found Vi and me. He saw that I was cold so he gave me his jacket and back hugged me. OMG! It was amazing I felt like I was in a drama or something. It was the perfect drama moment. Then yesterday, the day that I woke up late and was in sweats and hair nasty in a ponytail, he wanted to talk to me alone during lunch and he said that he liked me and asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend!"

 

"OMG that is so cute. You are lucky that someone likes you like that.  I am truly happy for you. I wonder what that feels like."

 

"Ari what are you talking about. Hasn't anyone ever liked you or asked you out?" 

 

"No…. no one has ever taken notice in me. I mean when I was in sixth grade my best friend told me he liked me but I just took it was a joke and he never told me that it wasn't. I mean I was like 11 and the next year in middle school we never saw each other so nothing ever happened. That is the closest thing to some one liking me that I have ever gotten." she said looking away and like she was going to cry. 

 

"Oh Ari. I am sure that it will happen for you one day." I never knew that about Ari and how much it upset her. She never seemed like she cared or that she needed someone and was happy being alone.  

 

"I am sure it will. I just have to wait, I mean who can resist all…a….this!" She said motioning to her body. Just like that, the annoying, obnoxious Aria was back. 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************

 

 

    It has been three weeks since Kai asked me to be his girlfriend and I was so happy. Nothing really changed besides the hand holding, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter