Instant Friends

Not What I Imagined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    As I got to school, I see the usually people. Girls that look like they forgot their pants and think they look hot, guys that are acting dumb trying to look cool. They make me bored with their . I popped in my earbuds and shuffled my Kpop playlist as I sat at the usual table waiting for Violet. BTS started playing, OMG this is my jam. I was getting really into it when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see a cute boy looking down at me. 

  

 "Hey are you listening to BTS? You like Kpop?" he asked excitedly.

  

 "Yeeaaah" I said a unsure of what was going on. Most people at school did not know about Kpop and thought that I was wierd for liking it. 

  

 "This is so cool. It is my first day and I meet someone that likes Kpop!' he said as he sat down. " I can sit down right? Well I am already sitting but hey is BTS the only group you like? I am Kai by the way." he said talking so fast I barely caught what he was saying. 

  

 "No I like a lot of groups. I can't decide on just one and it depends on my mood who I listen to." I said feeling a little more comfortable with this stranger who likes Kpop like me. His excitement and friendliness made me feel happy to meet him. He was really cute too, not that that was why it wasn't weird but he was friendly and he said he was new. Maybe he just wanted to make friends.

 

"So where did you move from?" I asked.

 

"My family moved here from Korea because my dad got a job here. My brother is here at school too but he ditched me."

 

"Wow, you are from Korea! I really want to go someday, it looks like a beatiful place to visit."

 

"Yeah it is amazing but California is amazing too. I really like it here and everything is so new and different." he said as the bell rang for the beginning of the day.  "Hey what is your schedule? I just got mine. I have English first with a teacher named……..Morgan"

  

 "Oh me too." I said. What was with him? Did he always talk that fast and about everything at once? It is kind of cute actually. 

  

"Okay lets walk together. Oh hey look it is my brother. 'Chanyeol!'  "he yelled at a guy a couple of feet away. A tall, handsome guy walked towards us with a smile on his face. I have to admit that he was really cute. Although Kai had just said that they were brothers, they looked nothing alike. Kai was a bit shorter but Chanyeol was really tall so that did not mean much. Kai has smaller eyes and a fuller lips while Chanyeol had big adorable eyes and cute ears that stuck out. They were both so handsome.

    

"Hey Kai what is up. Who is this?" Chanyeol asked.

    

"This is my new friend; she is in my class." Kai said excitedly

    

Chanyeol smirked noticing how excited Kai, "Kai do you even know her name?"

  

"Hi, I am Adelina but you can call me Addy." I said

  

 "Wow what a pretty name……I mean....... yeah this is Addy" Kai said only now learning Addy's name but not wanting to admit to Chanyeol that he never asked her name. 

    

"Hi. I am Chanyeol, I am a senior. It is nice to met you. I am sure that I will be seeing you around. Well I have to get to class, I will see you around. Bye Kai, bye Adelina." he said as he walked towards the school building. 

    

"Well we should get going also or we are going to be late." I said

"Okay friend. Lets go. Lead the way!!" 

 

Gosh if he was always this excited I may not be able to keep up with him but I could tell that this was going to be interesting. I didn't know much about him and it was weird how he just assumed we would be friends but he seemed nice and and different unlike most of the people at this school. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter