Horrible Mornings, Amazing Days

Not What I Imagined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    As the days went on I found that I had a lot to talk about with Kai. He was one of the only people that I knew that understood why I liked the music and shows that I did. I finally I could talk to some one and not feel judged. I found myself liking him more and more everyday and I started to wish that he liked me as much as I liked him too. 

 

    This morning it was especially cold and I did not have a jacket because my mom told me to get one but being the rebel that I am, I decided to do the opposite. Now I was a rebel that was freezing her off. I stood there listening to Violet talk about some random reality TV show that I had never heard of but was apparently 'amazing and addicting'. I was bouncing trying to keep warm until that start of school. Dang why didn't the bell just ring already. I am freezing! 

    

"Addy!" I heard someone call. I turned and saw Kai walking towards us. 

  

 "Addy, hey there you are. Oh hey Violet how are you?" he said trying to be polite. I found that they were still not very comfortable with each other but it had only been a week so lets give it time for them to get used to each other. 

    

"Oh hey, I was telling Addy about this show that I really like but I know that you probably don't know about it either. You guys are way too alike." Violet replied.

  

 "Yeah isn't it awesome!" he said all excited making me laugh. I laughed harder as I saw Violet's impatient face. 

  

 "Damn when is the bell going to ring I am freezing my off!!" I said not being able to stand the cold anymore. If I get sick it is going to be because my dumb did not want to listen to my mom. I hated when she was right. 

    

   As I bounced a little bit quicker in an attempt to get warm, when I felt a warm jacket being wrapped around my shoulders. I looked up to see Kai putting the jacket me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and those ers went into overdrive because Kai decided that the jacket wasn't enough and back hugged me. I was so caught off guard that I did not know what to do. I mean how the hell am I supposed to act right now. I felt the blood rush to my face and I could tell that I was blushing. Hard. At least Kai could not see my face. 

    

    Violet on the other hand made a face and decided that it was the perfect time to go talk to some teacher that she "had things to discuss with." 

    

    Right then the bell rang and Kai and I walked to our class. He let me go only to wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked. He started talking about this video that he had found the day before but I could not pay attention when his arm was still around me. Does this mean that he likes me or is he just being nice? God I hope he likes me because now I know for sure that I like him. 

                        

 

                                                                    …………………………………………..

 

 

    It had been a couple of days since the whole jacket/back-hug incident and the butterflies that I felt when I was near Kai never went away. I wanted to act cool but it was starting to get hard to pretend that nothing had changed. I was always aware of how close his body was to mine and I felt an tickle in my stomach when our hands would accidentally touch. I was lost in my own thoughts as he walked me to my next class, when he interupted to tell me something. 

  

 "Hey Addy wait for me after your class so we can go to lunch together. I have to tell you something." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter