Awkward Hugs and New Friends

Not What I Imagined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks had passed since Kai had left to Korea and I was still down about it but it helped when I would get home and there would be an email from him. Most of the time we didn't have anything new and interesting to say but we talked about how our days had gone. Today was a little different. 

 

 

To: Addy

 

Hey Addy guess what? My brother decided that he is going to go back and finishing school there. He is going back in a couple of days but I have to stay here because my parents think I am too young to go back also. I really wish that I could go back and see you again but I can't. My brother seems to really like you so maybe he can make you feel a little less lonely but you know he is not me : ) 

 

Anyway, I am really excited because I was actually able to get tickets to the BTS concert and I was able to get backstage passes so I get to met them! It would have been awesome if we could have gone together but I promise to take lots of pictures and maybe get you an autograph. I will send them to you with Chanyeol because it is before he leaves. I hope you like them.

I promise that when you are able to come to Korea I will take you to all that concerts that I can so you can met the idols and you can take pictures with them also. I miss being able to talk to you in person, writing is not the same. I can't see all of you expressions that you make. I love being able to just watch you.  I wish I could go and see you. I miss you so much. 

 

I Love You

Kai

 

 

 

 

To: Kai

 

That is great that he is coming back I didn't really talk to him when he was here because I was always with you but now I can get to know him better. It would have been perfect if you would have been able to come back with him. I don't know if Chanyeol can make me feel better, I mean we were not really close but I guess I can try and be closer to him. You better not have told him that he has to hang out with me, I don't want him to feel like he has to.

I am so jealous that you got to go to that concert, I really want to go. I hope you have a lot of fun and you better get me an autograph. You finally get to meet your bias, Suga. Make sure to fanboy a lot. LOL. I am going to hold you to that promise of taking me to the shows. I know it is going to be fun if it is with you. 

 

Violet has been hang out with me more and even she misses you. She saids she has no one to roll her eyes at and gag when they are around. Maybe Chanyeol can annoy her now! : ) I will make sure he tries but he is never going to be able to replace you. Not even close. 

 

 

I love you. Don't forget that. 

Addy

 

 

 

Three days later Chanyeol was back at school and he was waiting for me at the gates.

   "Adelina! How have you been?"

    "I have been okay, I guess. I just miss having Kai here. And you can call me Addy, hearing my full name makes me feel like I am in trouble with my mom or something."

He laughed. "Okay and you are not the only one. Kai is always moping around and sighing. It is really kind of depressing, to be honest. But you are not going to make     me sad also are you?" He said looking at me with big eyes.

How could I be sad looking at that face? "Okay I will try my best to be less depressing."

    "That is the spirit! It is strange to see you sad." He looked down and seemed to be debating something. "I want to ask you a favor."

    "A favor? It depends on what you ask I guess."

    "Well I want to ask that no matter what happens with Kai that you will not blame yourself for anything. I will be here for you okay?"

What?! What is he talking about. It seems like he knows something that I should know. 

    "Wait Chanyeol is something going on? You are making me nervous?" 

    "No. It is just that you have to think about how maybe things may not turn out that way that you want them to."

    "Okay I will agree to your favor if you promise to tell me if you know something was going on? You are making me feel like I should be worried."

    "No, no there is nothing going on and I promise I will."

    "Okay well I will see you later then because I have to met Violet before class."

    "How about I wait for you here after school and we can go back to my apartment. I have to give you the things that Kai sent you.

    "Okay that sounds good. I will see you after school." I waved and went to go find Viol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter