Silent Tears

Not What I Imagined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I start walking to school with my music playing loud trying to drown out the noise of the street and other kids walking to school. It had been a week since I had heard back from Kai, the longer we were apart the less I was hearing from him. Maybe Chanyeol is right and this is not going to work. No…I am not going to believe that. Kai told me that he loved me and that we were going to make it work. I had to think that maybe he is busy with school or other things that were going on. I will ask Chanyeol if he has talked to him. 

 

    I found Chanyeol by the gate waiting for me. "Good morning, small fry." he said patting my head. I slapped his hand away, annoyed that he was calling me short again. 

 

    "Hey, hey, hey! I am average height. It is not my fault you're a freak of nature and are like 10 feet tall!"

 

    "I am not 10 feet tall, I am 9 and 3 quarters. I am still a growing boy." He said with a straight face.

 

    "You are so random" I said laughing. We started walking into school in silence. I was debating on whether or not to ask him about Kai. I mean I didn't want to seem like I was…..never mind I won't ask. 

 

    "Come on just tell me already."

 

    "What?"

 

    "Just tell me what you are debating about telling me or not. I can practically hear your thinking."

 

    "Uhh really? I am that obvious huh? Okay well I just wanted to know if you had heard from Kai lately. I mean it has been awhile since I have to talked to him. And..." 

 

    "Yeah…..I talked to him a couple of days ago and he said that he was really busy with school and stuff. That is probably why he has not been able to get back to you." He didn't look at me when he was talking, like he was hiding something. I got that feeling again like when he go here and asked me not to blame myself of things didn't work out. 

 

    "Okay, yeah that is what I was thinking. Well I have to get to class, I will see you at lunch. Bye oppa." He finally looked up and smiled again becoming my goofy friend. 

 

    "Yeah see you at lunch small fry."

 

 

Sitting in class with nothing to do, I started thinking about Chanyeol's reaction when I asked about Kai. There was definitely something that he was not telling me but I didn't want to push him to tell me. He would tell me when he was ready for me to know and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter