Ending Two: I ♥ Onew Oppa!

♫Replay The Music♫
Please log in to read the full chapter

Listen To: The Name I Loved by Onew
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCYgl7ODAcc}

 

___________________
Your P.O.V:

"The person that I love is....ONEW OPPA!" I shouted, blushing furiously. Everyone else was stunned, including Onew oppa. *I knew it. He doesn't love me back...* I thought, and immediately, wet tears flowed down my red cheeks. All of them screamed and rushed to my side.

 

"________-ah, are you okay?!" Jonghyun oppa's eyes widened. But I just continued to cry, because I knew that Onew oppa wouldn't care. I was just being a burden, after all.

 

Just then, I raised my head to look at Onew oppa's reaction, and widened my eyes. He had slipped and he fell. He then started to laugh. I giggled lightly and meekly smiled. Onew oppa got up from the floor, and wiped my tears. "______-ah... Why are you crying?" He asked, displeased.

 

"It's because I thought that oppa didn't like me! I thought that I would get rejected by you!" I cried even harder. I didn't even notice that the other oppas slid out of the room to give us some privacy.

 

Oppa smiled happily. "Now that they're gone, can I give you my answer?" I nodded, afraid of the outcome. But to my surprise, he leaned in and kissed me ever so passionately. I was obviously surprised, but I didn't care. He was what I wanted, so I kissed him back with the same amount of passion.

 

When we broke apart, I stared longingly into his eyes. "Oppa... I love you." I breathed. His eyes were friendly and loving. "I love you too, _______-ah~!" He grinned widely and pecked me on my forehead while pulling me into his strong arms. "Aww, oppa, you're so cute!" I chimed while patting his head shyly like he was an adorable puppy.

 

----------
Listen To: Vanilla Love by Lee Hyun Ji & Onew{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc-ZGM6ujSU&feature=related}

 

He pouted. "Kiss me~!!" He whined. I sighed. "Dubu oppa! I never knew that you were so pushy!" I giggled. "Now you're calling me 'Dubu' too?" Oppa chuckled wholeheartedly.

 

"Yup."

 

"Hmm... Well, what should I do to make you kiss me?" He asked sweetly. I laughed. "Sing for me!" I decided. "Okay. What should I sing, sweetie?" He asked again, while putting a finger on h

Please log in to read the full chapter