Ending One: I ♥ Key Oppa!

♫Replay The Music♫
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wow! Key oppa is really popular!! ^^
Of course, he is the Almighty one~~ ^^ He won by a landside, 2nd was Dubu Onew~
Key is my fave! (Look at my username! XD)
Dubu is next in line, so please aniticipate! ^^

---------

Listen To: Juliette by SHINee
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCzDYBGbx-M}

___________________

Narrator's P.O.V:

 

"The person I like... Is Key Oppa." You declared. Taemin gasped, Jonghyun and Minho sulked, Onew sighed, and Key's eyes widened.

 

"I knew it wasn't me..." Onew smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, Oppas, but Key oppa is really the one for me." You apologized. "It's alright. We'll be okay. Let's go guys, we don't want to disturb the two lovebirds!" Minho managed to chuckle and walked out with the other members, only leaving you with Key by your side.

 

"_______-ah, you really love me?" Key was as stiff as stone. You turned your head towards the frozen boy and blushed immediately. "I-If y-you don't love m-me, you can leave..." You stuttered, afraid of his answer.

 

You turned to get out of bed, but Key stopped you with an instant, heart-fluttering kiss. Your eyes were wide open, and shocked, but you eased up and slowly started to love the dreamy, warm sensation of the kiss. You then kissed him back. Noticing this, he smirked and held you close.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

After a long while of you-know-what♥, you and Key both broke apart. Key was grinning from ear to ear and you were blushing from the kiss. You couldn't believe that you'd done something so daring: Kissing SHINee's very own Key!

 

"I love you, _______-ah. I always will, and I'll promise to love you forever. Saranghae, my Juliette~♥" Key pecked your cheek. You smiled. "Me too! Saranghae, my Romeo~♥" You said back. He grinned.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter