☺Music Video☺

♫Replay The Music♫
Please log in to read the full chapter
Listen To: Jojo by SHINee
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG1d_CcieMY}

____________________
RECAP:

We'd better grab some more jellybeans... *evil laugh* >:)

____________________

Your P.O.V:

I woke up today, rubbing my eyes as I yawned and stretched lazily. I was about to go back to sleep, but I remembered that today was the day of the music video shooting! I quickly grinned, got up, and changed into my best clothes.

I didn't feel even the least bit tired, so I decided to wake up the others. "YAH! Wake up, Joonmi, Haneul, Rika!" I shouted, slapping their legs.

"AISH!! WHO THE %^&*@#@$%^ SLAPPED ME?!?!?" Joonmi cursed. Rika just yawned very widely and Haneul just stayed asleep. "M-Me...?" I weakly stuttered to Joonmi. "Why you--" Joonmi was about to attack, but Rika quickly held her back as I ran away from her.

"YAH! Is that any way to talk to your Unnie?!" I spat, a little scared. "Well, it's your own fault that you slapped my leg! You deserve this!!!" Joonmi screeched.

All of a sudden, I heard quick footsteps and I saw Jonghyun oppa and the others rushing in our room with Mina Unnie behind them. "What's going on here?!" He asked worriedly.

"Ahaha, it's nothing!" I said while Joonmi was trying to talk. "What do you mean?! You slapp--" I quickly shut Joonmi up by pinching her hard on the arm. She winced and didn't say anything.

"Anyways, wake up, guys! You have to go to the shooting location in 20 minutes!" Mina Unnie announced while slapping Haneul lightly on the to make her wake up.

"Psh. I told you guys to wake up, but NO, you wouldn't listen." I rolled my eyes dramatically. The other three scoffed while I triumphantly lifted my head up high.

◊The filming location◊

I walked into 4Ever's dressing room with the other three and all of the makeup artists piled up and started applying blush, lipstick, eyeshadow, and much more. I

Please log in to read the full chapter