Ending Five: I ♥ Jonghyun Oppa!

♫Replay The Music♫
Please log in to read the full chapter

Listen To: First Time by Jonghyun
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp8Z5qvqY6Y}

 

________________
Your P.O.V:

 

"U-Um... I like J-Jonghyun Oppa!" I stupidly stuttered. Everyone else just stared. Jonghyun oppa chased out all the other members and closed the door, leaving only us two in the hospital room.

 

I gulped. "You like me, right _______-ah?! Right?!" Jonghyun oppa exclaimed excitedly. "Y-Yes, I do love you, Jjong oppa...." I blushed at what I said. His lips stretched into an even wider grin and he flashed me a blindingly white smile.

 

"In that case!" He said aloud and crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened at the sudden contact, but I liked it. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment. Oppa was now my boyfriend.

 

After a long while, we parted and Jonghyun oppa smirked at me once more. "So, _______-ah... I guess you're mine then, huh?" He said and smiled happily to himself. I grinned.

 

"No." I replied. Jonghyun oppa's eyes bulged out of its sockets and he froze. "I'm not yours. Oppa is mine!" I bluffed and smiled cutely. "Merong~!" I giggled. He looked at me, relieved, and another smile stretched his lips.

 

"Aish, ______-ah! You had me panicking for a second there!" He laughed and ruffled my head. I pouted and smoothed my hair out. "Oppa~!" I whined. "Okay, okay. Sorry~~" He smirked and leaned in.

 

He

Please log in to read the full chapter