Ending Three: I ♥ Taeminnie!

♫Replay The Music♫
Please log in to read the full chapter

Listen To: Replay by SHINee
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sYuQhy8M-k}

 

_______________

Narrator's P.O.V:

 

"I love.... Taeminnie!" You cried while covering your blushing face with your hands. The others let out a sigh and uncovered your face. "I'm sorry, oppas, but I REALLY love Taemin..." You replied, holding back your tears with all of the strength that you had left.

 

"It’s alright, _______-ah… We’ll see you guys later…” Jonghyun was the first to speak up. You nodded sadly and waited until Minho closed the door with a soft, ‘click!’ and you turned to face a beaming Taemin. “N-Noona…? D-Do you really like me?!” Taemin jumped up and widened his bright and shining smile.

 

“Yes.” You replied. You were blushing and making small circles with your hospital blanket while waiting for Taemin’s response. “YAY! Noona, I knew you’d pick me! I LOVE YOU!!” Taemin literally screamed and squashed you like a little bug. Your face was buried in his firm body and your cheeks flushed at his manly grasp. You hadn’t known that Taemin was such a…..guy. You didn’t think of the little Tae that way.

 

You sighed happily anyway. You wrapped your arms around his slim back and looked up. Taemin was warmly smiling at you. You smiled back at your little prince. “Noona?” He asked you while you were still in his grasp, smiling dazedly at Taemin’s warmth. “Yes, Minnie?”

 

“Ca

Please log in to read the full chapter