Annyeonghaseyo! We're SM Trainees!

♫Replay The Music♫
Please log in to read the full chapter
Listen To: Jiggy by F.Cuz
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHJU49KYTek}
Catchy song!

______________________
RECAP:

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" All of you screeched at the same time.

______________________

Your P.O.V:

All of our eyes widened in surprise as all of the other people got their stuff packed up to leave.

My eyes widened in shock. Had I heard wrong? Did I just hear them say that I--no, WE made it into the audition?! "Uh... Did you say that WE made the audition?" I asked. "Yup!" Onew-sshi appeared next to me, giving me an adorable wink. My jaw hung wide open.

"You four! Come over here!" The woman called us over. "Umm... Yes?" Joonmi asked, still recovering from the surprising news. "My name is Kim Mina, but you can just call me Mina Unnie, okay? I'm going to be your new manager!" Mina Unnie stuck her hand out and shook all of our hands.

"Alright, now that we're all acquainted, I'll tell you what you have to do." LSM laughed excitedly, popping out of thin air.

"Rika-yah, (If a name ends with a vowel, you don't add '-ah' you add '-yah'.) _______-ah, Joonmi-yah, and Haneul-ah!" LSM said all of our names. "Yes?" We all said stiffly.

LSM laughed. "Don't be so nervous. Ease up!" He chuckled. We immediately eased up. "Did any of you take singing classes or dancing classes before?" LSM asked. "No." Rika declared. "I see... Pure talented girls." He complimented.

"Thank you sir!" All four of us bowed. "Haha! All of you are too cute~" He pinched our cheeks. After a few more minutes, he announced something.

"You are all going to be debuting next month as a girl-group!" LSM shouted with glee. "What?! Next month?!" Onew-sshi exclaimed. "That's so soon for rookies to be debuting." Mina Unnie replied. "Nope! I won't take 'no' for an answer!" LSM said.

"Alright guys, make up a group name!" Sooman told us. "Umm... I think we need a little help on that..." Haneul meekly told him. "I agree." I said.

"Hmm... Well, there's four of you and all of you are friends, right?" Onew-sshi asked. "Yup! Bes

Please log in to read the full chapter