Dinner for...31?!

♫Replay The Music♫
Please log in to read the full chapter
Listen To: Bo Peep Bo Peep by T-Ara
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JwzCxW2kS4}

___________________
RECAP:

"HWAITING!!" We cheered altogether, earning a weird look from the rest of SHINee, SNSD, and Suju.

___________________

Narrator's P.O.V:

You, Rika, Joonmi, Haneul, and Minho were all working hard and cooking while SNSD, Suju, and the rest of SHINee were making jokes and goofing off. Taemin, being awfully bored, came into the kitchen to observe everyone's cooking, especially yours.

Minho was very focused on watching your cute facial expressions and your adorable determination... Until Taemin came inside the kitchen, that is. Minho nervously coughed and resumed on chopping up the mushrooms.

"Noona~ Noona! Can I watch you cook?" Taemin asked cutely. You giggled at his cuteness. "Of course you can, Taeminnie!" You chimed. "YAH! Taemin-ah! You can't just ask if you can watch, you have to help!" Onew replied, entering the kitchen.

"Oh! I'm sorry, noona!! Forgive meee~~~~" Taemin panicked. "It's alright, Onew oppa. Taemin can watch if he wants to." You replied, signaling to Taemin that it was okay.

"Yay~ Thank you, ______ noona!" Taemin-ah beamed with his cute smile. You laughed, ruffled his hair, and continued to work. "Unlike Taemin, I WANT to help. What can I do, _______-ah?" Onew asked you while sighing at Taemin. Taemin pouted angrily at his hyung.

"Are you sure you want to help? I mean, you can go and have fun..." You replied, unsure. "If I didn't want to help, I wouldn't be asking you. I decide that I'm going to boil the noodles!!" Onew gave you his signature smile. You blushed a bit at the three kind and sincere boys.

"Oh, Minho oppa! Where's Key and Jonghyun oppa?" You questioned Minho. But before he could respond, two pairs of loud feet thumped into the kitchen. It was none other than Jonghyun and Key.

"

Please log in to read the full chapter