Meet The Shining SHINee!

♫Replay The Music♫
Please log in to read the full chapter
Listen To: Senorita by SHINee
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6naAS1dAY}

____________________
RECAP:

"Tomorrow, I'll take you all to meet SHINee!" Onew oppa flashed a smile. We all grinned.

This is going to be fun!

____________________

Narrator's P.O.V:

8:00 AM, @ 4Ever's new dorm:
(Pretend that all the SM people live in SM Entertainment and SHINee does too! So it's kind of like a dorm.)

You were peacefully dreaming about your singing career when someone painfully slapped you on the leg.

"YAH! _______-AH! Wake up!" Haneul groaned in misery. "Mmmf." You replied, snuggling into your heavenly pillow. "YAH!" Haneul shouted again. You didn't move an inch. "JOONMI!! COME HERE!!" Haneul yelled.

You heard a bit of whispering, and then you felt like your blankets were being ripped off, pulling you away from your perfect slumber.

"RISE AND SHINE~!" Joonmi called, tearing the blankets off of you. "No." You simply replied, eyes still closed. "I said, RISE AND FREAKING SHINE!!!" Joonmi boomed, literally dragging you out of your bed.

"OWWWW!!!" You screeched, as Joonmi pulled you over the rough carpet. "Joonmi! What do you think you're doing to ______-ah?!" Rika said worriedly, rushing over to your aid.

"I'm merely waking her up. I could have done worse, like soaking her with a bucketful of water," she muttered. "Aish... YOU GUYS ARE DEAD!!!" You screamed, and began chasing both of them around the room.

"Hi guys!" Onew oppa burst in as we all froze. "Uhh... What are you guys doing?" Onew oppa asked confusedly.

"Nothing!" You said as you greeted him.

"Oops... Did I interrupt you when you were sleeping, _______-ah?" He asked, looking at your pajamas. "Oh! I was... sleeping, but I'm awake now, so it's fine!" You stuttered, embarrassed.

"Oh, I see... So, do you guys want to meet SHINee now?" Onew oppa asked. You were the first one to jump up in excitement. "YES! I REALLY WANT TO MEET THEM~!!!" You squealed as you tried to calm yourself down.

Rika, Joonmi, Haneul, and Onew just laughed.

"Alright! _______-ah, you might want to change first..." He trailed off. You turned a bit pink, grabbed whatever clothes that you could find, and ran into the bathroom to change.

You walked out wearing a casual baby pink hoodie with dark skinny jeans, a bunch of bangles, and hoop earrings. You had your hair tied up into a neat ponytail, and you grabbed your jean purse.

You noticed that Onew was the only one there, waiting for you, and when he saw you, he blushed.

*OMG, she's so hot... Wait, what am I thinking? She just looks attractive, that's all.* Onew tried to convince himself, but his heart wouldn't stop thumping.

"Oppa? Where's the others?" You asked, putting an adorable finger to your chin.

"T-They're o-outside..." Onew stuttered. "Ohh... Okay! Let's go, Onew oppa!" You beamed as you took his hand, pulling him out of the dorm.

"Wow, _______-ah. You look H-O-T!" Haneul gave you a thumbs up. You just grinned. "I agree~!" Rika smiled. "You dress decently for once!" Joonmi sighed a breath of relief. You rolled your eyes at Joonmi's comment.

The three's eyes immediately flashed to your interlaced hands with Onew. You and Onew blushed, quickly letting go of the hold. They all had bright grins on their faces.

"Tell me all about it later." They all mouthed to you.

You sighed and turned to Onew. "Oppa! Lead the way!"
He nodded and directed all of you to their dormitory.

He stopped at the front of a wooden door

Please log in to read the full chapter