SM Auditions?! -Part II-

♫Replay The Music♫
Please log in to read the full chapter
Listen To: Change by Hyuna (4Minute) feat. Junhyung (BEAST)
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LliTt05nRzM}

___________________
RECAP:

"Let her pass. She's with me." The voice said.

___________________

Your P.O.V:

I turned around to meet face to face with.....

ONEW!!!

*OMIGOSH, IT'S ONEW FROM SHINEE!!!* I mentally squealed. He flashed his charming smile at me and the guard replied, "Ohh... Yes, Onew-sshi. Will do." He bowed a little at me and I bowed back. I walked into the building, and it was H-U-G-E!!

I almost forgot to thank him! I turned around and immediately flushed numerous shades of red. "U-Ummm... O-Onew-sshi, th-thank you f-for helping m-me..." I barely spoke. "No problem..." He laughed.

"It's _______-ah... Park ______..." I slurred, mesmerized by his cute laugh and blinding set of pearly whites. (A/N: Really? Out of all things you could talk about, you want to talk about his "pearly white" teeth? XD) Onew flashed another smile. "You'd better go on and audition, right?" Onew told me. "Oh, yeah! B-bye!" I gasped, remembering the reason I was here for.

He waved goodbye as I mentally squealed and ran to the audition floors.

________________________

Narrator's P.O.V:

You finally got there, and you were breathing heavily. "_______-ah! You're here!" Rika, Joonmi, and Haneul called. "You're just in time!" Rika spoke. "Guys....guess what?" You said, grinning like an idiot. "What?" Haneul asked, a bit creeped out.

"I

Please log in to read the full chapter