Quick Recovery

♫Replay The Music♫
Please log in to read the full chapter

Listen To: Bang! by After School
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_u5amB7cDs}

After School's new concept is really cool! ^^ It's awesome~

 

________________
RECAP:

 

And then.... I fainted.

 

________________

Your P.O.V:

 

It was so dark. Where was this place? Why was I surrounded in pitch black darkness? The questions just kept on coming. Suddenly, I heard many familiar voices shouting my name. And then I woke up. I was laying down on a bed and SHINee oppas, Jaejoong oppa, and the rest of 4Ever were surrounding me with worried looks upon their faces.

 

"_______-AH!!" I groaned at the loudness. "What? What is it?" I sighed while rubbing my eyes. "______-ah~! My dongsaeng~ You're awake!" Jaejoong oppa widened his eyes and hugged me tightly.

 

I couldn't breathe. I quickly darted my eyes to Minho oppa, and he nodded. "Uhmm... Jae hyung, I think you're choking _______-ah..." Minho oppa trailed off.

 

Jaejoong oppa quickly noticed and let go of me. I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Oops... Sorry, _____... I guess I got carried away..." Jae oppa apologized. I giggled. "By the way, where am I?" I asked, glancing around the room. "You're at Star High now. School's about to begin soon." Rika informed me. I nodded.

 

"Are you alright though, noona?!" Taemin rushed up to my side and pecked me on the cheek. I immediately blushed and froze. "Y-Yeah..." I said very quietly. I saw the rest of the SHINee oppas fume silently.

 

"Taeminnie, are you falling for my sister?" Jaejoong oppa gave a suspicious stare to the maknae. "Yup! I just LOVE ______ noona~!" Taemin laugh cutely and hugged me so that my cheek was against his cheek.

 

"YAH! Lee

Please log in to read the full chapter